P1000 Looking for a 2020 LE-5 owner who can....

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hi,
I'm looking for a 2020 Pioneer 1000-5 LE model owner.
Other LE modes are free to check as well to see if theirs are different.

I need some help if you have time.
I need a picture of the fan connectors located by the passenger lower side of the radiator.
Similar to this, 2016-2021 is shown.
20221006 140746

I am under the impression that 2016-2021 has zero changes to the radiator fan.
However, a recent customer's machine does in fact have different connectors. (image below)
I am aware the 2022 is different but not any of the 2016-2021 models.
I first thought it was aftermarket, but you can see the green paint the factory adds... so IDK.
Almost like Honda ran out the connectors and used a different connector type of issue.
Parts fish says NO, manual fails to list the connector color like most other connectors.

Anyways,
Here are some pictures. I really just want to see if anyone else is blue like this.
Bouns if you can show my wire color layout as seen in the below example
Which of this connector is what color??

And anyone able to work with me more on this please reach out. I'll hook you up with some stuff for time.

Thanks.

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
Hi,
I'm looking for a 2020 Pioneer 1000-5 LE model owner.
Other LE modes are free to check as well to see if theirs are different.

I need some help if you have time.
I need a picture of the fan connectors located by the passenger lower side of the radiator.
Similar to this, 2016-2021 is shown.
View attachment 357582

I am under the impression that 2016-2021 has zero changes to the radiator fan.
However, a recent customer's machine does in fact have different connectors. (image below)
I am aware the 2022 is different but not any of the 2016-2021 models.
I first thought it was aftermarket, but you can see the green paint the factory adds... so IDK.
Almost like Honda ran out the connectors and used a different connector type of issue.
Parts fish says NO, manual fails to list the connector color like most other connectors.
View attachment 357581

Anyways,
Here are some pictures. I really just want to see if anyone else is blue like this.
Bouns if you can show my wire color layout as seen in the below example
Which of this connector is what color??

And anyone able to work with me more on this please reach out. I'll hook you up with some stuff for time.
View attachment 357580

Thanks.
I check in my 2019 and it is similar to what you expected except it’s black instead of clear

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!