Looking for rearview mirror

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
Looking for a good rearview mirror that will fasten to the outside drivers side cage upright.

K

kyhunter

Oct 30, 2013
I've seen a few, Not really sure what company makes them. I got the rear view on the inside of mine I love it.

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
I would put a center mirror on but I have the rear honda cloth back on it and the center window isn't very big and it's plastic so the visibility wouldn't be very good. also when I have my rifle case mounted you can't see out anyway. after going for a ride this weekend I had to keep turning and looking out behind me to see if there was any one coming up on my tail. I'm going to mount one on the drivers side but there is quiet a few on Amazon to pick from. Just wondering if anyone had one they like and was fairly vibration free. Also it has to fit the tube dia. witch I believe to be 1 5/8"

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!