P700 Looking for Windshield Trim/Weatherstrip

sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
Looking for an online resource to buy the weatherstripping that clamps on to the driver's side of the windshield (2 piece Honda hard coat). I looked for a while but have had no luck. I know you guys are good at hunting down these parts.... I appreciate the help! I'm hoping to find it online and not have to fool with the dealer......

I noticed it gone the other day..... I pulled it on a trailer about 250 miles back in November on a hunting trip. Must have blown off.

Thanks in advance.

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
Just search for rubber door/window seal on ebay or amazon. There will be lots of results with different edge and bulb sizes. I have some in the garage now I bought from a car trailer supplier for just that purpose. I got mine from these people www.randpcarriages.com

Last edited:
C

coorsman

Dec 28, 2017
USA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Take a picture of it and I will see if I have any.

Reactions: sek-hunter

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!