P500 Looking to sell Chooglin glovebox

B

bskerj

May 31, 2016
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
i cannot for the life of me find a classified section in the 500 forum so Mods please move if necessary....I received last Christmas a Chooglins glove box and have never mounted it. I paid 115.00 shipped and will let go for 85.00 shipped lower 48. I did paint it Iron Black as suggested and it matches the dash perfectly. These are well built !
Thanks!

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
i cannot for the life of me find a classified section in the 500 forum so Mods please move if necessary....I received last Christmas a Chooglins glove box and have never mounted it. I paid 115.00 shipped and will let go for 85.00 shipped lower 48. I did paint it Iron Black as suggested and it matches the dash perfectly. These are well built !
Thanks!

Sent you a PM.

W

WeldingGod

Jun 23, 2018
Spanish Fork, UT
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks!

Do you still have the Chooglins glove box for a Pioneer 500 for sale?

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Do you still have the Chooglins glove box for a Pioneer 500 for sale?

Hey @WeldingGod. I bought the one you are asking about. It's the only 2nd hand one I have ever seen for sale. It's a well made item, and fits perfectly. Installation is easy too, and I normally could screw up a good anvil. They are well worth the $ new.

By the way, welcome to the forum.

C

Chooglin

Hey @WeldingGod. I bought the one you are asking about. It's the only 2nd hand one I have ever seen for sale. It's a well made item, and fits perfectly. Installation is easy too, and I normally could screw up a good anvil. They are well worth the $ new.

By the way, welcome to the forum.
Thank you @SILVER_ALERT I appreciate that !

Reactions: CumminsPusher

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!