P500 Looking to sell Chooglin glovebox

B

bskerj

May 31, 2016
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
i cannot for the life of me find a classified section in the 500 forum so Mods please move if necessary....I received last Christmas a Chooglins glove box and have never mounted it. I paid 115.00 shipped and will let go for 85.00 shipped lower 48. I did paint it Iron Black as suggested and it matches the dash perfectly. These are well built !
Thanks!

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
i cannot for the life of me find a classified section in the 500 forum so Mods please move if necessary....I received last Christmas a Chooglins glove box and have never mounted it. I paid 115.00 shipped and will let go for 85.00 shipped lower 48. I did paint it Iron Black as suggested and it matches the dash perfectly. These are well built !
Thanks!

Sent you a PM.

W

WeldingGod

Jun 23, 2018
Spanish Fork, UT
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks!

Do you still have the Chooglins glove box for a Pioneer 500 for sale?

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Do you still have the Chooglins glove box for a Pioneer 500 for sale?

Hey @WeldingGod. I bought the one you are asking about. It's the only 2nd hand one I have ever seen for sale. It's a well made item, and fits perfectly. Installation is easy too, and I normally could screw up a good anvil. They are well worth the $ new.

By the way, welcome to the forum.

C

Chooglin

Hey @WeldingGod. I bought the one you are asking about. It's the only 2nd hand one I have ever seen for sale. It's a well made item, and fits perfectly. Installation is easy too, and I normally could screw up a good anvil. They are well worth the $ new.

By the way, welcome to the forum.
Thank you @SILVER_ALERT I appreciate that !

Reactions: CumminsPusher