Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Crawfordville FL
www.youtube.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand

3. Talon X
Well y'all, I've made the leap. Havent ditched the P5 yet, but soon to come.

IMG 0393 2

dpnorth

dpnorth

North adventures south
Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Crawfordville FL
www.youtube.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand

3. Talon X
You’ll just need a 500 around to winch you out of the mud on occasion...:D
I know right! lol. Pulled my buds P1K out with my lil P5's 5Klb winch last weekend. good thing there was a 20" tree behind me to strap to. o_O
a little sad to send the ol' girl off.

A word of advice, dont sit in, or ride in a Talon. Just got done telling my riding buds 'it wont be 'til next year, at the earliest.' lol riiiiight.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know right! lol. Pulled my buds P1K out with my lil P5's 5Klb winch last weekend. good thing there was a 20" tree behind me to strap to. o_O

A word of advice, dont sit in, or ride in a Talon. Just got done telling my riding buds 'it wont be 'til next year, at the earliest.' lol riiiiight.
I bought the 1000-5 because I don’t fit in a Talon. Dang Lilliputians everywhere....

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

Honestly that is great advice! I still have not seen one in person! I don’t trust myself to stop and sit in one and I sure as hell don’t want to drive one! I’ll have to sell my last kidney :confused:

Reactions: rtn001 and Russ989
dpnorth

dpnorth

North adventures south
Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Crawfordville FL
www.youtube.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand

3. Talon X
I sure as hell don’t want to drive one!

It creates a ridiculous amount of stupid-grin-face, trust me.

Download

not even fair to come off of a P5 onto a Talon. i wish it had low-power mode, or like a 'cvt emulator' for learning... lol. throttle is soooo touchy on mine. that or i developed goofy strength in my right foot mashing on old sxs throttle looking for more. possible.

Last edited:
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Come to TO in 2020 and you can test drive my X!!!!:D
I’d leave with a smile and return to TO 2021 the following year with my wife’s boot up my A**! Not to mention I’d have to add on to my garage because neither the BEAST or mini BEAST is going anywhere! Lol

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
It creates a ridiculous amount of stupid-grin-face, trust me.

View attachment 168806

not even fair to come off of a P5 onto a Talon. i wish it had low-power mode, or like a 'cvt emulator' for learning... lol. throttle is soooo touchy on mine. that or i developed goofy strength in my right foot mashing on old sxs throttle looking for more. possible.
I get that feeling when jumping into the BEAST after it being parked for a while and only running the mini BEAST. I tested a buddy’s x3 turbo over the summer and it was ridiculous! Damn addictive! But like I said if I sit in a Talon it will most likely be the end of me, because it will be sitting in the driveway!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!