Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Does that mean you're coming to [HASHTAG]#takeover2020[/HASHTAG] :)

KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
I go and set in new Talon's, razors, Wolverines, Commanders, etc. and think man/girl/? these seats feel nice and I would love to go faster and then I take my 500 places I could never ever get a larger machine and I appreciate its size and being paid for there.

that Being said your new Talon is SWEET!!!!!

dpnorth

dpnorth

North adventures south
Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Crawfordville FL
www.youtube.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand

3. Talon X
I go and set in new Talon's, razors, Wolverines, Commanders, etc. and think man/girl/? these seats feel nice and I would love to go faster and then I take my 500 places I could never ever get a larger machine and I appreciate its size and being paid for there.

that Being said your new Talon is SWEET!!!!!

Thx man! Its pretty wide-open down here in FL. My P5 struggles to keep up with all my bud's P1Ks. Not the most fun in all the whoops either... lol. Knock you dang teeth out if you arent careful. Down here only place P5 can go that they cant, 'tween two trees 50" apart....

Back up north P5 would be the ticket. Rocky tight east-coast trails, black-snot woods-dirt mud holes, and not to mention being lighter in the snow--not that a 1000lb machine with 10-11 inches of clearance would be immune to belly-ing out lol.

I think the best part of the P5 is the blank canvas it is. It is a lot of fun to make it better, and watch ppls jaws drop on the trail when you go the same places they do with 1/3 of the money spent, no squeaks, broken axles, or blown belts. That part was always fun!

Cant keep 'er thought. We have 4 SxS's and a quad now lol.... getting ridiculous.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Man, I want to something fierce. It would be super sweet to meet y'all. They announce when yet?
There's an announcement in the general forum, last wkd in April. @aprils_fool & I are planning a [HASHTAG]#yoopertakeover2020[/HASHTAG] in late July or early Aug on Drummond Island too

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Dave, how close did you get them to Abernathy's or Brookhaven prices?

Reactions: rtn001
dpnorth

dpnorth

North adventures south
Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Crawfordville FL
www.youtube.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand

3. Talon X
Dave, how close did you get them to Abernathy's or Brookhaven prices?

$16k was their price. They took Fl taxes and did all the paperwork. Ended up a tick over $18k otd.

I was happy that this one had been kept on the showroom floor it’s whole life. No fading, not a scratch. Tires weren’t wore at all from moving it in and out each night like others I looked at were.

They had a couple Rs and a red X left.

Sent from iPhone using minimal effort....

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
$16k was their price. They took Fl taxes and did all the paperwork. Ended up a tick over $18k otd.

I was happy that this one had been kept on the showroom floor it’s whole life. No fading, not a scratch. Tires weren’t wore at all from moving it in and out each night like others I looked at were.

They had a couple Rs and a red X left.

Sent from iPhone using minimal effort....

Who was the dealer? This month the pioneer is paid in full 2 years early with honda financial.

dpnorth

dpnorth

North adventures south
Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Crawfordville FL
www.youtube.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand

3. Talon X
Hall's Motorsports Eastern Shore in Daphne AL. Pretty darn close to Mobile. Red X 15999 or Red/highlighter R 16999 right now. Ask for Kellan, tell 'im I sent you--and he owes me a hat or t-shirt (XL). lol. Pat I think was the other salesman, both super cool. Finance guy didnt ride me too hard for warranty or any of that crap. Did app online and sent everything they needed over email/phone. Think I was in there 20min total---mostly because I was looking at Can Ams for the wife....

Reactions: rtn001 and Mudder
jamesh

jamesh

Lifetime Member
Apr 11, 2019
DFW
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X4
Meet too. But I still have the white P5.
20191127 150730

Killer223

Killer223

Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2019
congrats!! first thing's first, get better tender springs for the rear, that will also help with the throttle sensitivity. i kept both my P1k3 and now have a R. welcome to your new addiction!!! the power is... fun.

Reactions: rtn001 and 906UP

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!