Lost Men's Two Tone Wedding Band $REWARD$

JethroBarnwell

JethroBarnwell

Apr 7, 2018
Upstate South Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
31 October 2020.
We launched at the Church in Red Ash TN (Caryville) and rode the Royal Blue trail system.
We stopped multiple times for snacks, nature breaks and beverage breaks.
We stopped to make repairs/adjustments at 36.35004 N 84.36711 W and that is when I learned I had lost my wedding band.
Lots of cold wet mud from elbows to fingertips.
When I cleaned up the heavy mud from my hands, that's when I noticed my wedding ring was gone along with the thick mud.
We searched as best we could without success.
I went back Sunday 1 November and searched for a couple of hours with a good metal detector.
No Joy!
Found several .380 shell casings but not my ring.
I am offering a significant reward for anybody that may happen to find it.
It is possible that it was lost anywhere from the launch point to the many stops along the way, but the coordinates above are where I realized it was missing.
I'm offering a substantial reward if anybody should happen to find it.
IM me if you happen to find it.

I realize the chances of finding it are worse than the odds of hitting the lottery but I have to make the effort.
I've never lost something so important to me before.
It SUCKS!

Ring 9 Capture

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Garrett AT Pro or AT Gold metal detectors...

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
31 October 2020.
We launched at the Church in Red Ash TN (Caryville) and rode the Royal Blue trail system.
We stopped to make repairs/adjustments at 36.35004 N 84.36711 W and that is when I learned I had lost my wedding band.
When I cleaned up the heavy mud from my hands, that's when I noticed my wedding ring was gone along with the thick mud.
I went back Sunday 1 November and searched for a couple of hours with a good metal detector.
No Joy!
It is possible that it was lost anywhere from the launch point to the many stops along the way, but the coordinates above are where I realized it was missing.

I realize the chances of finding it are worse than the odds of hitting the lottery but I have to make the effort.
It SUCKS!

View attachment 233638
I'm really sorry to hear this. My wife lost her engagement ring stone this year. One of the prongs broke. We happened to have pictures of it on her hand intact just a day or two before she noticed the stone was missing. We had it insured and the insurance company did replace it without any real hassle. It still really sucked for my wife. Hopefully you get lucky and someone finds it and can reunite you with it.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
31 October 2020.
No Joy!

It SUCKS!

View attachment 233638
Sorry for your loss. I was riding there the same day, but I’m back in Arkansas now. Good luck....🤞

JethroBarnwell

JethroBarnwell

Apr 7, 2018
Upstate South Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm really sorry to hear this. My wife lost her engagement ring stone this year. One of the prongs broke. We happened to have pictures of it on her hand intact just a day or two before she noticed the stone was missing. We had it insured and the insurance company did replace it without any real hassle. It still really sucked for my wife. Hopefully you get lucky and someone finds it and can reunite you with it.
Yea, I have insurance but..... I do not have an appraisal on it as I do for my wife's rings and I have a deductible greater than what I originally paid. Just hoping I might get lucky. Like I said, probably more likely to hit the lottery.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow, I thought I had a good metal detector. I'd have to go to school just to learn how to use this instrument. You get what you pay for.
Nah they’re easy

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!