P1000 Lot of Storage for $18

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Bought these storage pouches on Amazon for $18. They come from China so they took a couple of weeks to arrive.
https://amazon.com/gp/product/B074MQN8ZN/?tag=sxsweb24-20

For those guys that don't want to drill a hole in your plastics, they won't work. But for those that would like some additional storage and organization for very little money, they work great.
For the net in the back, I removed the existing upper bolt and replaced it with a slightly longer one. Then drilled into the bottom of the bed with a self tapper to mount the lower net holder.
The nets inside the doors are simply a self tapper with a large washer for support. They are surprisingly very good quality and fit like they were made for the Honda.

J

justindiiorio

Nov 5, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great Idea! will be ordering my set today. How does it work when you try to lift the seats in the back up?

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!