P1000 Low range power issues

Crow_Hunter

Crow_Hunter

May 18, 2016
Riding a Canned Ham.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
This was last weekend when I had the issue for the first time. As you can see not stuck very bad. Tires would not spin and winch would not pull. Even worse my brother had to which me out with his ranger

Winch wouldn't pull either?

As in it is too small or as in no power?

Crow_Hunter

Crow_Hunter

May 18, 2016
Riding a Canned Ham.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I am betting it is a loose ground/electrical connection. There was an almost identical post back several months ago where a ground was loose and the machine would cut the power to protect the clutches.

They were pulled out by a General though instead of a Ranger. :)

Reactions: QuadMan747
H

Hemba

Dec 5, 2016
Baton Rouge la
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Second pic is clearance between shift lever and skid plate, first pic is with pressure applied to bottom of skin plate as if the bike was high centered. Skid plate is making contact with shift lever at some point.
This could be an issue
I have the Trail Armor and love them

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!