Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I’ve put 160
Miles on my new pioneer. Me and the lady are thinking about heading up to Michigan and hitting some flat easy trails. Anybody have some good recommendations?
Flat easy trails 🤔
Any of the the snowmobile trails are good for that. St Helen is a good place to ride. That’s gona be your closest. Just above middle of the state is where the trail system starts then you have the whole upper part of the state through the UP to ride.

My cabin is in the Gaylord area and there are lots of snowmobile trials up there. When are you planing on being up here?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
So this will help you. There are some trails in the southern lower (SLP) but there limited to our machines. If u have a P5 there good there. Now the Northern Lowere (NLP) is where it’s at IMO.
better views, things to do and more trails that link with each other. You can also ride the state land 2 tracks as well now. Make sure u get your orv and orv trails stickers also.

Reactions: tr005
J

Jaco

Sep 29, 2019
Mi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We spent a weekend in Irons, MI a couple weeks ago. Lots of nice trails through the state land around there. There were actual 'orv' trails nearby, but we found them to be much too rough and too crowded.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!