P1000m3 Lug Nut

Travis R

Travis R

Sep 26, 2021
Southeast Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I guess I’m posting in the right forum, idk.
Anyway, I have a 2016 Pioneer 1000-3 EPS. It has 14” MSA M12 wheels on it (no wheel spacers). I lost one of the lug nuts and don’t know which size to order, or where to order from. The lug nut is black.
Any ideas?
Thank You

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
It's worth mentioning, the taper type depends on what wheels your using. Aftermarket use a 60° taper, oem Honda wheels are a "bulb" rounded taper thing....or something like that.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It's worth mentioning, the taper type depends on what wheels your using. Aftermarket use a 60° taper, oem Honda wheels are a "bulb" rounded taper thing....or something like that.
You are correct sir.
He has MSA’s thats what i have on my P1 and Talon. The ones i posted are 60’s like the MSA origonals so he should be good

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
This is what I’ve decided to order. I hope it works.
MIKKUPPA M12x1.5 ATV Lug Nuts - 16pcs 12x1.5 Aftermarket Lug Nuts Black with 19mm Hex, Compatible with Polaris Ranger XP RZR 900 1000 General 1000 Pioneer 500 700 1000 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BXKXD299?tag=sxsweb24-20
Ahhhh are you sure you dont have spline lugs like the ones i posted?
MSA’s use them unless you have a weird set im not aware of?

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
This is what I’ve decided to order. I hope it works.
Another reason they use the spline lugs is cuz of the narrow openings in there wheels to give them a more finished look. The standard acorn lug nut will not fit in there, they are too big. If u can post your wheel, i can check for you if u like

Travis R

Travis R

Sep 26, 2021
Southeast Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ahhhh are you sure you dont have spline lugs like the ones i posted?
MSA’s use them unless you have a weird set im not aware of?
You are 100% correct. I went and looked at the wheels. They are splined lug nuts AND they are chrome, not black like I originally thought. Luckily I haven’t ordered anything yet. Thank You

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You are 100% correct. I went and looked at the wheels. They are splined lug nuts AND they are chrome, not black like I originally thought. Luckily I haven’t ordered anything yet. Thank You
Hay no prob!
Glad we got you fixed up. Anything else just holler

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ok everybody stand down until we all know what we're actually lookin for......C'Mon man.....
Check to see If Mcgard has what you want. They are thru hardened and MADE IN USA and come in Black or Chrome depending on what you actually have...

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ok everybody stand down until we all know what we're actually lookin for......C'Mon man.....
Check to see If Mcgard has what you want. They are thru hardened and MADE IN USA and come in Black or Chrome depending on what you actually have...
Easy bud! The C’mon man
is a Biden thing be careful how you throw that around.. yikes!

Post a link of your site for the boy then.

FYI I think I already fixed what hes looking for ;) Little late to the party there.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Easy bud! The C’mon man
is a Biden thing be careful how you throw that around.. yikes!

Post a link of your site for the boy then.

FYI I think I already fixed what hes looking for ;) Little late to the party there.
C'Mon man has been being said before Biden was a thing with you...LoL
Mcgard is the site.
I'm not late, maybe you were premature 😨
Wishy washy queations deserve wishy washy answers, Anyway a little effort goes a long way in getting proper answers and as you like to point out: "Use the search button"

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Travis R you dont have to listen to The last Couple of posts. Just do what your doin and your good.

@ODAMO you really stepped into a pile of Dog $hit this time around.
Just like your guy, Having to blow things up and not knowing the guy is disabled. Like you said, “use the search”. Nothing that we are talking about to fix his issue is in the search. It was the first thing I looked at before helping the guy, and believe me If it was there i would have posted a link for him like I did with the lugs he was after. I know about your Made in the USA and Im all for that fo sho. But He was looking for 1 lug nut and cant find JUST 1 so why spend a fortune. Let it go for once bro.
His buying what he did isnt gonna kill the economy by himself.
Your man China Joe is doing just fine with that. There is so much wrong with your last 2 posts here, its not worth the effort to answer. Ill let them speak for themselves.
Good day sir!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!