Calendar Mack’s Pines [Jun 22, 2018] (Dover, AR)

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For those of you that remember my buddy Ryan from The Mulberry Ride he is going to be cooking a low country boil on Saturday night and despite his choice in SXS (Rzr) he is actually a good cook (ask @GlockMeister as we hung around his camping spot at Mulberry when he was cooking). Anyway I digress

Ryan has offered to cook enough for all that want to participate. I just need to give him a headcount by Friday this week and he will buy all the food and those that want to partake we will all split the bill (estimate $10-15 a piece maybe less)

So let me know if you want to be a part of this dinner Sat night - I have a list of everyone listed on RSVP with your party count listed below - let me know if you want to be a part of or if I already have yes listed out to the right if there is any change in status (cause I have you down as eating)

View attachment 78483

you will still need to bring your plate and fork/knife/spoon)

Let me know
Yeah buddy!! Hes a regular campfire cookin coneisure .

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Come to Idaho in July!
If things work out like I hope, Ill be joining you on some of the get togethers, was out West a few years ago fly fishing the Yellow Stone River, WOW! Love that part of the world!

Reactions: Tigermark
Daymond

Daymond

Apr 25, 2018
Magazine, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
For those of you that remember my buddy Ryan from The Mulberry Ride he is going to be cooking a low country boil on Saturday night and despite his choice in SXS (Rzr) he is actually a good cook (ask @GlockMeister as we hung around his camping spot at Mulberry when he was cooking). Anyway I digress

Ryan has offered to cook enough for all that want to participate. I just need to give him a headcount by Friday this week and he will buy all the food and those that want to partake we will all split the bill (estimate $10-15 a piece maybe less)

So let me know if you want to be a part of this dinner Sat night - I have a list of everyone listed on RSVP with your party count listed below - let me know if you want to be a part of or if I already have yes listed out to the right if there is any change in status (cause I have you down as eating)

View attachment 78483

Let me know
Add me to the list.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 78483

Let me know
Uve got me on the list but doesn't say yes. But we would definitely like to attend the cooking and yes there's only 2 of us

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ragnar406
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Uve got me on the list but doesn't say yes. But we would definitely like to attend the cooking and yes there's only 2 of us

The hell with steaks, HA!

Reactions: BigRed7769
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
what about Friday nite?? Lmao

If your going to get there early enough, I can still bring steaks, taters and salad? I want to ride Friday night, HA!

Reactions: nbomar
BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If your going to get there early enough, I can still bring steaks, taters and salad?
Now that u mention it my wife don't get off until 3 so it's probably gonna b around 8 when we get there

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Now that u mention it my wife don't get off until 3 so it's probably gonna b around 8 when we get there

She's a sweet heart, does she have to jump around in the shower to get wet? Don't tell her I said that.

Reactions: BigRed7769

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!