Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
The time that you will be going through, we will be on an Alaska Cruise.
You can do an Alaskan cruise any old time A, and 2, the dates not set in concrete!!! :D:cool:

Reactions: papermaker
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
This ride is just two months off to the day. I’ve been preparing my tiny trailer and working on a rear rack mount to attach the NATO can rack with. I’m going to be switching out my Bighorns for my DOT Tensor Regulators. Still need to get a sound bar installed....

Reactions: 100Acre
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
July 13-20. Still thinking you might be able to join us for some of this ride @CumminsPusher?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
July 13-20. Still thinking you might be able to join us for some of this ride @CumminsPusher?
It’s going to be tight because a big ride previous weekend that’s already planned but if nothing major breaks we will try to be. Date moving up does make it more difficult. Who all is in?

Reactions: 100Acre
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
It’s going to be tight because a big ride previous weekend that’s already planned but if nothing major breaks we will try to be. Date moving up does make it more difficult. Who all is in?
Mjn and 100acre, Stacy and a couple others are still a maybe.

Those dates are best for @mjn, but if he’s not going to make it we can go back to the last week of July, it’s still far enough off to tweak the dates....:cool:

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
What ride are you doing the previous weekend?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
@Trider1, I am starting at Darby Montana, July 20th pulling a tiny trailer behind my Pioneer 1000-5 across the entire Magruder Corridor camping along the way. Planning for three days riding and two nights camping to get to Elk City Idaho where we’ll stay a night in the historic hotel there, and then do the trail in reverse back to Darby Montana on the 26th.

It will be cool if you and your son can make any or all of this ride. :cool::)

Last edited:
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@Trider1, I am starting at Darby Montana, June 20th pulling a tiny trailer behind my Pioneer 1000-5 across the entire Magruder Corridor camping along the way. Planning for three days riding and two nights camping to get to Elk City Idaho where we’ll stay a night in the historic hotel there, and then do the trail in reverse back to Darby Montana on the 26th.

It will be cool if you and your son can make any or all of this ride. :cool::)
If you're starting June 20th you've missed your boat.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
The issue is twofold. Time being one, the other is my copilot (my cousin) is still
Waiting to see when his back surgery is to be scheduled..(Firefighter/paramedic... picked up a fat chick)
Lol. Ok dude that’s cool. Hope you can show up for a day or two. If not, we’ll leave the light on for you.....:D:D:D:D

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It would be nice to know the exact date for the MC trail ride.

Reactions: Cuoutdoors
papermaker

papermaker

Jan 18, 2019
Lewiston, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
On the third week in May, us and some friends of ours traveled to Lolo Montana then south to Darby. We spent the night there and checked out the Magruder Corridor from this end. It is 12 miles outside of Darby and there is a pull off that you can unload at. It was still closed because of snow and the first 4 miles is still on the pavement so we did not unload. We spent the night and then headed to Mackey Id. 188 miles south.

We went there because I found a you tube video that tells about all of the trails that you can go on with your sXs, it was a lot of fun! We spent three days there and never got to go on all of the trails. We reached 7000 ft. before we were stopped because of snow. If you want to check this out, the city was a map on their web site. We definitely will be back, as Mackey sits on the highway, the trails are on one side of the town and we visited the Forest Service and found that they have tails on the other side of the town.

Just thought I would throw this out there.

Reactions: gch1911 and Mudwing
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
On the third week in May, us and some friends of ours traveled to Lolo Montana then south to Darby. We spent the night there and checked out the Magruder Corridor from this end. It is 12 miles outside of Darby and there is a pull off that you can unload at. It was still closed because of snow and the first 4 miles is still on the pavement so we did not unload. We spent the night and then headed to Mackey Id. 188 miles south.

We went there because I found a you tube video that tells about all of the trails that you can go on with your sXs, it was a lot of fun! We spent three days there and never got to go on all of the trails. We reached 7000 ft. before we were stopped because of snow. If you want to check this out, the city was a map on their web site. We definitely will be back, as Mackey sits on the highway, the trails are on one side of the town and we visited the Forest Service and found that they have tails on the other side of the town.

Just thought I would throw this out there.

Sounds like a good subsequent trip. :cool:

Properly equipped, SXS are good on the road in Montana. Snow won’t be an issue late July, and given the unseasonably warm temps that have been up there this spring.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds like a good subsequent trip. :cool:

Properly equipped, SXS are good on the road in Montana. Snow won’t be an issue late July, and given the unseasonably warm temps that have been up there this spring.
Actually driving through Bozeman the other day, it was snowing.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!