P1000 Main Ground Point Location?

BowtechDan

BowtechDan

Nov 30, 2019
Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm having some idling issues, and it's shutting off sometimes when the throttle is advanced. Heard some have had loose grounds. Where are the main grounds on a 2016 1000 EPS? Thanks in advance.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Dude! I think u just set a record!
@JeremieBaker can confirm..
Well congratulations of your first post since joining 3yrs ago!
and with no pics to show for it!
rule #4 is pics
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!
how many miles on that rig? Assuming its trully a 16’ with no pic proof who knows? 🤷‍♂️

The main ground is on the motor, under the drivers seat more by the air filter box area. Kind of a bad area to get to. Your best to take that air box cover off and some floorboard plastic on that side to get to it. Has this unit ever been swamped?

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Fuel injector wires maybe?

Reactions: TripleB
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Fuel injector wires maybe?
I finally had it happen today on the trail. I had 2 with me so I went ahead and changed both of them.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!