Major General 2024 Talon 1000R-4 Build Thread

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Was looking at the AED ones like @Hometeam runs
I have had really good luck with our 3 AED sets. I also have a set from Craig Spilker (FB guy) that seems to be just as good. Really any of the quality cage builders, like Warhead, make a heavy duty one that will hold up to our abuse. The mass produced ones are not strong enough for how we ride. My oem rear bumper looked like a demolition car before I pulled it off. I gotta have it strong to hold up to my kids slamming them in to trees and rocks. They drive like a bull in a china shop….well I guess I drive that way too!!🤪😂🤣

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
I have had really good luck with our 3 AED sets. I also have a set from Craig Spilker (FB guy) that seems to be just as good. Really any of the quality cage builders, like Warhead, make a heavy duty one that will hold up to our abuse. The mass produced ones are not strong enough for how we ride. My oem rear bumper looked like a demolition car before I pulled it off. I gotta have it strong to hold up to my kids slamming them in to trees and rocks. They drive like a bull in a china shop….well I guess I drive that way too!!🤪😂🤣
Awesome… thanks for the input… didn’t like how the SuperATV ones bolted in the middle… I was still thinking about adding outer rock slides again like I did to the Pioneer.. I’ll have to find the post/pick and link

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
Awesome… thanks for the input… didn’t like how the SuperATV ones bolted in the middle… I was still thinking about adding outer rock slides again like I did to the Pioneer.. I’ll have to find the post/pick and link
Here those slides I am talking about:

Here is another thread:

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
Took the hood off to check it out
IMG 6043

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
Would you rather have more coverage up front (blue) and lose the back coverage (purple)? @Hometeam @Hondasxs others? I need help picking one

Warhead One

AED one
 nc ohccQn3XaMC9ykAb583WP6 nc htscontent atl3 1
 nc ohcR9ENHy 7w EAb4qLl7k nc htscontent atl3 1

Last edited:
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What did you do for a rear bumper? Factory honda one is just for looks.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!