P500 Making my P5 accessible

hondabob64

hondabob64

Oct 22, 2018
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
Removed the left door & outside loop off the rear frame tube. Next week I’ll try mounting my wheelchair lift that Kenny Kuperman gave me. But til then, I’ll keep using my old 2” wide tie down strap hooked the net clip hole in the top tube & down around my chair. sticks out a bit while hanging suspenders but I’m just easing quietly & slow to my deer stand. Got within 75 yards of 2 deer feeding before they spooked. Loving my Benz Silent Rider muffler!

DDE76AD1 DB13 4F45 A085 BBAE54A50AA1 29BCDC8C AB85 48FF 88AE 0701F222A14F

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Removed the left door & outside loop off the rear frame tube. Next week I’ll try mounting my wheelchair lift that Kenny Kuperman gave me. But til then, I’ll keep using my old 2” wide tie down strap hooked the net clip hole in the top tube & down around my chair. sticks out a bit while hanging suspenders but I’m just easing quietly & slow to my deer stand. Got within 75 yards of 2 deer feeding before they spooked. Loving my Benz Silent Rider muffler!

View attachment 95754 View attachment 95755
A friend of mine had a growth start growing next to his spine and ended up taking the ability to use his legs, I was talking to him a few weeks ago and he was telling me how he gets into his 4 wd truck. He has got a lift that mounts underneath the drivers side frame rails, he hits a button and the seat swings out, he hops on hooks his chair lift to the chair lift, puts it away, hits another button, raises him to the truck seat height and slides over, hits another button that stores it back under the truck, he's got a boat and rv and uses them all. I admire people like y'all that just don't quit what you love to do because of a disability !

hondabob64

hondabob64

Oct 22, 2018
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
A friend of mine had a growth start growing next to his spine and ended up taking the ability to use his legs, I was talking to him a few weeks ago and he was telling me how he gets into his 4 wd truck. He has got a lift that mounts underneath the drivers side frame rails, he hits a button and the seat swings out, he hops on hooks his chair lift to the chair lift, puts it away, hits another button, raises him to the truck seat height and slides over, hits another button that stores it back under the truck, he's got a boat and rv and uses them all. I admire people like y'all that just don't quit what you love to do because of a disability !
Thank you!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!