Man I’ve been missing a lot

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve popped in occasionally over the past few months and checked the “discussion” tab on Tapatalk and only had 5-10 new threads. I’d click through them then leave the forum thinking “man this place is really dead these days”. Tonight I clicked “forum” and looked at some and there are tons of new posts! Why does tapatalk no longer show all posts in discussion? Am I the only one having this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve popped in occasionally over the past few months and checked the “discussion” tab on Tapatalk and only had 5-10 new threads. I’d click through them then leave the forum thinking “man this place is really dead these days”. Tonight I clicked “forum” and looked at some and there are tons of new posts! Why does tapatalk no longer show all posts in discussion? Am I the only one having this issue?

Even on my PC, it does not always show them.

Reactions: Isaiah
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I have found Tap A Talk is crap. I just use chrome and hit the little "what's new" lighting bolt. Everything since last visit it in bold.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Depends sometimes everything comes through. Sometimes its in and out but usually after i log in and out itll ding for like 5 minutes straight

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I never had used crap-a talk. Always heard crappy reviews...

Reactions: Isaiah and 906UP
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I have 100% ZERO control on how tapatalk works, when it does work!

I use it because it is easy to check on a bunch of topics quckly. Many forum owners recomend removing it and claim a performance increase once they do.

Lots of email notifications get stopped by flood controls on different servers as their way through the interwebs.

HondaLo

HondaLo

Formerly Angelo
Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2019
Harrison michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I have the same issue on finding things. Might just be me or my phone. I've never found "the pub" either suppose to be something on here

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand

You are not the only one. I essentially live off my phone and have the same issue

advertisement
HondaLo

HondaLo

Formerly Angelo
Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2019
Harrison michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
These are what I get when I click on anything 2f05720109e74451f9b3ca8e65fb558c247e79363ee160cfd9dc3c67f48efae2B50e9afd705a12779aa41b6c3c289a37

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Uninstall tapatalk and reinstall. Or check for update. Mine did that a while back or when i have really bad service. Problem is tapatalk works with lower service than the website most the time. Thats the reason i use it

Reactions: BWAF
HondaLo

HondaLo

Formerly Angelo
Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2019
Harrison michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Uninstall tapatalk and reinstall. Or check for update. Mine did that a while back or when i have really bad service. Problem is tapatalk works with lower service than the website most the time. Thats the reason i use it

Wow thanks coronavirus I was given a laptop to "work from home" I just logged in from a computer not just phone. Now I see everything!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!