P1000 Manual Windshield Wiper Question - for honda OEM Glass windshield

D

Dron_jones

Oct 8, 2020
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello, I currently own a Honda Pioneer 1000-3 with the OEM glass windshield. I intend to do some plowing this winter of the driver way and I’m interested in getting a manual windshield wiper to assist in that task. Just curious if anyone has gone with a manual wiper with the OEM glass and if so if you could recommend one that works. The hole in the OEM glass appears to be about 5/8” but most of the universal units I come across are all 1/2”. I took a flyer on a cheap one to see if it works but would be interested to hear from others if they have found something already that works well.

Thank you!q

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!