P1000 OEM Glass Windshield

F

FlyingV

Nov 17, 2022
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone mounted an LED light bar to the bottom metal frame of the OEM glass windshield, (just above the cowl)? I'm thinking about mounting a 30" unit there.

L

Lacey1987

May 2, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone mounted an LED light bar to the bottom metal frame of the OEM glass windshield, (just above the cowl)? I'm thinking about mounting a 30" unit there.
I have 50" on a plexiglass windshield and it's been fine so I'd guess b even better on metal framed one that's my plan anyway soon as I get my glass one.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have 50" on a plexiglass windshield and it's been fine so I'd guess b even better on metal framed one that's my plan anyway soon as I get my glass one.
Ok Bouf of you! Welcome from the now lib controlled state of Michigan! Dam shame ain't it?

We like pics and info Up here at this level of and about your rigs when u join instead of us using our imagination of what you have ;) or its…
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

So now, Ill show u mine (NoHomo) do us a solid and show us yours! Thank you much!

@FlyingV That 30” is gonna look weird on that hood. Its the story of my life, too short 🤣
go bigger like your new friend has that didnt post a pic of it so u can see 🤨
You can see what that looks like on my build and all other ideas to help with your rig. Start at post #421 to see the light bar and the mounts i started with and ended with. Dont forget to post up some pics fellas!;) These guys get ornery on here if u dont!

• Haha
Reactions: FlyingV
WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I believe I've seen a few people on here do that. I have a 22" mounted on bottom of my SuperATV flip up. I personally don't like the look of the big ones that go all the way across. Mine puts out plenty of light
20221021 110514

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!