P1000 Manual

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
It has been over a month and my dealer still has not gotten me a manual for my p1k5. I have called about once a week and keep getting the we are still waiting for it. I can look at an online version but would really like to have the owners manual that was supposed to be with the machine. I plan on doing services to it myself and would like to keep records in it or at least with it. Does anyone have a Honda contact I can call? I have googled and all I can come up with is email. Or is there any Honda reps on here that could help me with this? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: BWAF
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It has been over a month and my dealer still has not gotten me a manual for my p1k5. I have called about once a week and keep getting the we are still waiting for it. I can look at an online version but would really like to have the owners manual that was supposed to be with the machine. I plan on doing services to it myself and would like to keep records in it or at least with it. Does anyone have a Honda contact I can call? I have googled and all I can come up with is email. Or is there any Honda reps on here that could help me with this? Thanks in advance.
Go down to the dealer and pull one out of another machine and tell them they can figure out. It's their problem to solve not yours.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Go down to the dealer and pull one out of another machine and tell them they can figure out. It's their problem to solve not yours.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I have thought of that but we didn't buy locally. If it was I would of been there instead of calling. Lol.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
2016-18 SXS1000M3/M3P/M3LE/M5P/M5D/M5LE Service Manual

Reactions: BWAF and O2bsmitty
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My mistake..i just saw "manual"

Trying to find the owners manual is a pita on their site. You have to chooses sxs1000 I think? They have way too many P1K options.

I didn't get either with it. I figured owners and service were the same.

Your owners manual is half sheet sized, should have been in bag in glove box. That is the only manual you will get for your machine.

If you are going to order a service manual, think about becoming a lifetime member. There was a PDF service manual kicking around here in the member section.

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Trying to find the owners manual is a pita on their site. You have to chooses sxs1000 I think? They have way too many P1K options.

Your owners manual is half sheet sized, should have been in bag in glove box. That is the only manual you will get for your machine.

If you are going to order a service manual, think about becoming a lifetime member. There was a PDF service manual kicking around here in the member section.
I didn't get anything with mine except all the safety labels tied to everything flapping around.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!