Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It’s time once again for the MOM ride.
September 29 - October 1
At Ride Royal Blue in Pioneer Tn.
This ride is open to all skill levels and machines.
We will be putting together ride destinations as we get closer to the date so stay tuned.
We will be doing a BBQ dinner for all on Saturday evening at Eagle Rock Campground, all you gotta do is show up and eat.

Also this year we are taking orders for shirts, if you are interested in a shirt send me or @Backwoods a PM titled MOM shirt along with the how many and what size. Shirts are $25 each.
We are only doing pre ride orders, we will NOT be selling shirts at the ride. All shirts will be able to pickup at the ride.
If you want a shirt but can’t make the ride, I will ship it to you for an additional $5.
As soon as @Hondasxs sets up the RSVP please do that so we can make sure we have plenty of food.
Looking forward to see everyone again .

REGISTER HERE ---> https://hondasxs.com/threads/mayhem-on-the-mountain-4-fjb-ii.34471/rsvp-register
We just would like a headcount please.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
In!

BTW, will someone do No Business with me this year? I want to check that off the list.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
In!

BTW, will someone do No Business with me this year? I want to check that off the list.
images

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
@Hondasxs has been promising me a tour though no business.
I'm down for it.
uhh... I want to take some 500's up it for sure. But I have plans for other things.
One thing is for sure.. we need lots of videos.
I think the worst part for a 500 will be the hill climb at the end.

KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
In!

@Hondasxs has been promising me a tour though no business.
I'm down for it.

uhh... I want to take some 500's up it for sure. But I have plans for other things.
One thing is for sure.. we need lots of videos.
I think the worst part for a 500 will be the hill climb at the end.
My driving skillz are not up to that…I have “No Business” attempting it! But I do have camera skillz. If someone will let me tag along as a passenger/camera woman… I wanna see P5’s do it!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!