EMAW

Mama Tried!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 3, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
if it wasn’t for points I’d be somewhere at Exit 141. Tough to beat free on the lodging side though.
Asked the program director (aka my most wonderful wife) about using our loyalty points at the Comfort Inn (exit141) . She done some homework and found we can’t! WTF 😡😡
Makes me want to buy a TH even more now!!!!
I truly understand your point…. bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Asked the program director (aka my most wonderful wife) about using our loyalty points at the Comfort Inn (exit141) . She done some homework and found we can’t! WTF 😡😡
That stinks that you can’t use your points.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
@EMAW Are you still on the hunt for a TH ?

TitanTom

TitanTom

Forum Rocket Scientist
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2020
NE Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Coming late to the party, but I'm booked into the Eagle Nest* at Eagle Rock. I'll get there on Thursday and head out Sunday. Really looking forward to seeing y'all again!

*One expensive bltch!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!