JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Coming late to the party, but I'm booked into the Eagle Nest* at Eagle Rock. I'll get there on Thursday and head out Sunday. Really looking forward to seeing y'all again!

*One expensive bltch!
Yes it is!!! Makes the Comfort Inn that much more comfortable 😂

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Why not RRB?

@Haldog77 Nicer camp ground and closer to amenities. I have a spot there as well as I believe Doc Shotgun has a cabin booked there as well. Great access to trails and close enough people at Comfort Inn can easily run back and forth.
^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Coming late to the party, but I'm booked into the Eagle Nest* at Eagle Rock. I'll get there on Thursday and head out Sunday. Really looking forward to seeing y'all again!

*One expensive bltch!
Heck yeah TT, you gonna flex tape the squirrel cage and hit the trails?

VaHillbilly

VaHillbilly

NTC immigrant gardner
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sw VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don’t ya want the Comfort Inn at I75 exit 141 by the Pilot Travel Center/Mexican Restaurant?
It's much closer to the action and no need to haul
Idk yal tell me what's best place to stay. I've never ridden here. I thought TO 19 I was tryn to make that someone told me I could park at Hampton inn and not have to move the vehicle and it was about a 30 min trail ride to rrb campground. But idk yal please share some tips. Ideally I want it to be safe as possible but also to not have to movey vehicle unless wanting too

VaHillbilly

VaHillbilly

NTC immigrant gardner
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sw VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

*One expensive bltch!
I was gonna ask about the difference between cabin n hotel then this 👇
Yes it is!!! Makes the Comfort Inn that much more comfortable 😂
So comfort inn it is for us.
So JE your at comfort inn but prez stayed at Hampton inn which is further away but free for him.
And I Mentioned RRB camp ground but that's only the happening place for TO. So this trip everything will be at eage rock/nest/egg whatever it is camp ground and comfort inn is close to it?

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2

So JE your at comfort inn but prez stayed at Hampton inn which is further away but free for him.
And I Mentioned RRB camp ground but that's only the happening place for TO. So this trip everything will be at eage rock/nest/egg whatever it is camp ground and comfort inn is close to it?
Comfort inn is about 3 - 4 minutes from eagle rock. The stores and restaurants are in the middle. At Comfort Inn you will be convenient to everything and won't drive your vehicle your sxs will get you everywhere.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

Yes Sir!! Comfort Inn is right next to everything we need 👍 the trucks don't move the entire time we are there. Like Backwoods said, the sxs will take you everywhere.

And yes, wife and kids are attending 👍

advertisement
Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Staying at the comfort inn is the thing to do… just gotta be careful cuz sometimes there are jealous people that hang around there and don’t like pioneers… right @Backwoods.
I think they ride KRXs.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Staying at the comfort inn is the thing to do… just gotta be careful cuz sometimes there are jealous people that hang around there and don’t like pioneers… right @Backwoods.
I think they ride KRXs.
If you buy them white claw they won't bother you 🤣 🤣

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yep you bought me some watermelon claw but you took like 4 out for yourself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣ya claw drinker
That was in case you came at me on the trail . I could throw them and you would chase them buying me time to escape. 😂 🤣

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

*One expensive bltch!
Did they not have any of the smaller places available? Condos 1 -8 and the 3 lofts are half the price unless you need to sleep 10 people.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!