TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thursday, I'm going to the sand mine. Up Dragon's Back and down widowmaker. Its a black trail up and down. That may be the whole trip depending on how the s*** show goes. If everything goes smooth, I will add something else to the ride.

Friday, I'm going to tackett creek. Going to go up Childers Gap, over to V-rock to see if anyone wants to try it. Drive down it and turn around and come back up it. Then to McLean Overlook, down to Chumley/Tackett cabin. Go back up toward the Overlook and down to the sand cave. Go out Cliffhanger trail and start making our way back to Eagle Rock Campground. No black trails but alot of red trails.

Saturday is depending on if Reece has softball or not. If she doesn't, I'm going trail 1 to trail 4 and up trail 9. It's not as bad as it use to be. Couple good Rock sections and you can bypass all the bad mudholes now. Then trail 6 to trail 1 and then down trail 26 to trail 2. Take 2 back to 1 and back to Eagle Rock Campground. Trail 26 is red on lifetime trail maps and black on the TWRA map. It's a b**** to come up but shouldn't be a problem going down.

Anyone is welcome. It's all rough trails but doable even in stock machines with some winching or getting pulled. Friday is the only ride that will have alot of miles. Maybe 70 miles. Widowmaker is the only place that you could die lol. But if you go slow and don't panic, you should be fine. I will help anyone through the roughest spots. All these rides have potential for some damage or flops but that's what makes it fun lol. Thursday will be the roughest and getting easier each day after.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thursday, I'm going to the sand mine. Up Dragon's Back and down widowmaker. Its a black trail up and down. That may be the whole trip depending on how the s*** show goes. If everything goes smooth, I will add something else to the ride.

Friday, I'm going to tackett creek. Going to go up Childers Gap, over to V-rock to see if anyone wants to try it. Drive down it and turn around and come back up it. Then to McLean Overlook, down to Chumley/Tackett cabin. Go back up toward the Overlook and down to the sand cave. Go out Cliffhanger trail and start making our way back to Eagle Rock Campground. No black trails but alot of red trails.

Saturday is depending on if Reece has softball or not. If she doesn't, I'm going trail 1 to trail 4 and up trail 9. It's not as bad as it use to be. Couple good Rock sections and you can bypass all the bad mudholes now. Then trail 6 to trail 1 and then down trail 26 to trail 2. Take 2 back to 1 and back to Eagle Rock Campground. Trail 26 is red on lifetime trail maps and black on the TWRA map. It's a b**** to come up but should be no problem going down.

Anyone is welcome. It's all rough trails but doable even in stock machines with some winching or getting pulled. Friday is the only ride that will have alot of miles. Maybe 70 miles. Widowmaker is the only place that you could die lol. But if you go slow and don't panic, you should be fine. I will help anyone through the roughest spots. All these rides have potential for some damage or flops but that's what makes it fun lol. Thursday will be the roughest and getting easier each day after.
🤔Sounds like someone has plans to break 💩 Thursday and then drink beer piecing things together with duct tape and zip ties for easy half day rides the rest of the weekend. 👍🏻 I like your style 🐝🐝🐝
Nomojic

advertisement