JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Thursday, I'm going to the sand mine. Up Dragon's Back and down widowmaker. Its a black trail up and down. That may be the whole trip depending on how the s*** show goes. If everything goes smooth, I will add something else to the ride.

Friday, I'm going to tackett creek. Going to go up Childers Gap, over to V-rock to see if anyone wants to try it. Drive down it and turn around and come back up it. Then to McLean Overlook, down to Chumley/Tackett cabin. Go back up toward the Overlook and down to the sand cave. Go out Cliffhanger trail and start making our way back to Eagle Rock Campground. No black trails but alot of red trails.

Saturday is depending on if Reece has softball or not. If she doesn't, I'm going trail 1 to trail 4 and up trail 9. It's not as bad as it use to be. Couple good Rock sections and you can bypass all the bad mudholes now. Then trail 6 to trail 1 and then down trail 26 to trail 2. Take 2 back to 1 and back to Eagle Rock Campground. Trail 26 is red on lifetime trail maps and black on the TWRA map. It's a b**** to come up but shouldn't be a problem going down.

Anyone is welcome. It's all rough trails but doable even in stock machines with some winching or getting pulled. Friday is the only ride that will have alot of miles. Maybe 70 miles. Widowmaker is the only place that you could die lol. But if you go slow and don't panic, you should be fine. I will help anyone through the roughest spots. All these rides have potential for some damage or flops but that's what makes it fun lol. Thursday will be the roughest and getting easier each day after.
Well....... that's a nice way of saying @Backwoods ain't riding with you any of them days 😂🤣😂🤣😂

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Thursday, I'm going to the sand mine. Up Dragon's Back and down widowmaker. Its a black trail up and down. That may be the whole trip depending on how the s*** show goes. If everything goes smooth, I will add something else to the ride.

Friday, I'm going to tackett creek. Going to go up Childers Gap, over to V-rock to see if anyone wants to try it. Drive down it and turn around and come back up it. Then to McLean Overlook, down to Chumley/Tackett cabin. Go back up toward the Overlook and down to the sand cave. Go out Cliffhanger trail and start making our way back to Eagle Rock Campground. No black trails but alot of red trails.

Saturday is depending on if Reece has softball or not. If she doesn't, I'm going trail 1 to trail 4 and up trail 9. It's not as bad as it use to be. Couple good Rock sections and you can bypass all the bad mudholes now. Then trail 6 to trail 1 and then down trail 26 to trail 2. Take 2 back to 1 and back to Eagle Rock Campground. Trail 26 is red on lifetime trail maps and black on the TWRA map. It's a b**** to come up but shouldn't be a problem going down.

Anyone is welcome. It's all rough trails but doable even in stock machines with some winching or getting pulled. Friday is the only ride that will have alot of miles. Maybe 70 miles. Widowmaker is the only place that you could die lol. But if you go slow and don't panic, you should be fine. I will help anyone through the roughest spots. All these rides have potential for some damage or flops but that's what makes it fun lol. Thursday will be the roughest and getting easier each day after.
Where should people park and meet with the color matching event volunteers?

.......asking for @cntryby

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Well....... that's a nice way of saying @Backwoods ain't riding with you any of them days 😂🤣😂🤣😂
Where should people park and meet with the color matching event volunteers?

.......asking for @cntryby

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Then again I may change my mind tomorrow.

advertisement
gparks

gparks

Aug 10, 2020
Asheville NC
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV

I am arriving Thursday so I want be able to make Thursday ride. Count me in for Friday what time are we departing and from where? Saturday if I can talk the wife into it she has watched to many YouTube videos of trail 9 LOL!!!

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I am arriving Thursday so I want be able to make Thursday ride. Count me in for Friday what time are we departing and from where? Saturday if I can talk the wife into it she has watched to many YouTube videos of trail 9 LOL!!!
Probably do 9:30 departure. It won't be like at the takeover. We will actually leave at a set time lol.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
It actually is but after my 3 hours of sleep last night, I kinda started thinking it might not be such a good plan. That way we could have an adventure group and @Backwoods trail 1 riders group.
Trail 1 is full of danger, there could be blinding dust , ditches, puddles, 2 way traffic, even the occasional minivan. Items not to be taken lightly but I realize why you are so nervous on it. It goes back to when we first met when you thought you were stuck and asked me to pull you out. I realized you were in neutral put it in gear and you were back on your way. I wasn’t gonna say nothing but the gloves are off. The real reason I didn’t go on the last half day ride is because I didn’t like it when you stopped 30 miles in, got out and started rolling around on the ground asked everyone “do I make you horny” That was just too much and why your recovery bag looked like a sample pack from Adult World was more than I could bear. But just maybe if you could correct those issues I’ll participate so your ride will be more enjoyable.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Trail 1 is full of danger, there could be blinding dust , ditches, puddles, 2 way traffic, even the occasional minivan. Items not to be taken lightly but I realize why you are so nervous on it. It goes back to when we first met when you thought you were stuck and asked me to pull you out. I realized you were in neutral put it in gear and you were back on your way. I wasn’t gonna say nothing but the gloves are off. The real reason I didn’t go on the last half day ride is because I didn’t like it when you stopped 30 miles in, got out and started rolling around on the ground asked everyone “do I make you horny” That was just too much and why your recovery bag looked like a sample pack from Adult World was more than I could bear. But just maybe if you could correct those issues I’ll participate so your ride will be more enjoyable.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Someone is full of extra poo this morning!

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I’m gonna go a step further and tell the truth about why I don’t go on TripleB night rides.
Several years ago 3B came up to me one evening and said do you wanna go on a night ride. I said yeah I like doing that. Then he said there’s liable to be some fighting. I told him that’s fine I can take care of myself. Then he said there’s gonna be some phuckin, I told him that’s fine I like sex but since it’s getting colder at night I asked him what should I wear ? He said it don’t matter it’s just gonna be me and you. I loaded up and went home, that crap ain’t my thing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Blownzuki

Blownzuki

Ditch rider
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2020
Northern Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X4

I’m up for these rides. If anyone breaks down, I will be po’d and will right an essay about how disappointed I am with the decision’s that were made.

Blownzuki

Blownzuki

Ditch rider
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2020
Northern Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I’m gonna go a step further and tell the truth about why I don’t go on TripleB night rides.
Several years ago 3B came up to me one evening and said do you wanna go on a night ride. I said yeah I like doing that. Then he said there’s liable to be some fighting. I told him that’s fine I can take care of myself. Then he said there’s gonna be some phuckin, I told him that’s fine I like sex but since it’s getting colder at night I asked him what should I wear ? He said it don’t matter it’s just gonna be me and you. I loaded up and went home, that crap ain’t my thing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It was the crocs! They drive everybody crazy.😂😂😂

advertisement