Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just got word @TitanTom and @Snek will be there Fri and Sat
After all the turmoil you’ve been through crossing entire countries on foot ,crawling under barbed wire , crossing rivers, riding 40 deep in a Honda Accord and you can’t drive to Tennessee. I don’t understand

Last edited:
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
After all the turmoil you’ve been through crossing entire countries on foot ,crawling under barbed wire , crossing rivers, riding 40 deep in a Honda Accord and you can’t drive to Tennessee. I don’t understand
I do whatever I gotta do to get that posse wet, to hang out with Yamaha drivers......not so much 😬😂😂😂

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Personally I am up for most stuff just don't want to ruin anybody else's time. :):):)

I've come to realize that for most in this group, some struggling (nomo) is what makes for memorable times.
Flopping your Farkles can be Fun!

That said, I've learned that the speed at which @TripleB shows up to you after running an obstacle with his machine to film you is directly correlated to the level of danger of the obstacle you're about to attempt!

Every time I don't flop, he's so sad . . . (nomo!!)

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
I've come to realize that for most in this group, some struggling (nomo) is what makes for memorable times.
Flopping your Farkles can be Fun!

That said, I've learned that the speed at which @TripleB shows up to you after running an obstacle with his machine to film you is directly correlated to the level of danger of the obstacle you're about to attempt!

Every time I don't flop, he's so sad . . . (nomo!!)

If he doesn't even get out of his buggy, then don't even worry about it; piece of cake!

KyGal83

KyGal83

KGB, SNS, Duchess Sheldon, Ms. Daisy, Natasha
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Thursday, I'm going to the sand mine. Up Dragon's Back and down widowmaker. Its a black trail up and down. That may be the whole trip depending on how the s*** show goes. If everything goes smooth, I will add something else to the ride.

Friday, I'm going to tackett creek. Going to go up Childers Gap, over to V-rock to see if anyone wants to try it. Drive down it and turn around and come back up it. Then to McLean Overlook, down to Chumley/Tackett cabin. Go back up toward the Overlook and down to the sand cave. Go out Cliffhanger trail and start making our way back to Eagle Rock Campground. No black trails but alot of red trails.

Saturday is depending on if Reece has softball or not. If she doesn't, I'm going trail 1 to trail 4 and up trail 9. It's not as bad as it use to be. Couple good Rock sections and you can bypass all the bad mudholes now. Then trail 6 to trail 1 and then down trail 26 to trail 2. Take 2 back to 1 and back to Eagle Rock Campground. Trail 26 is red on lifetime trail maps and black on the TWRA map. It's a b**** to come up but shouldn't be a problem going down.

Anyone is welcome. It's all rough trails but doable even in stock machines with some winching or getting pulled. Friday is the only ride that will have alot of miles. Maybe 70 miles. Widowmaker is the only place that you could die lol. But if you go slow and don't panic, you should be fine. I will help anyone through the roughest spots. All these rides have potential for some damage or flops but that's what makes it fun lol. Thursday will be the roughest and getting easier each day after.
Is this plan P5’able? Asking for a friend.

advertisement
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Is this plan P5’able? Asking for a friend.
Sand mine would is the most questionable. Never seen a 500 on it but I use to ride my four wheelers up there. Definitely a couple of winch spots. I know of one winch spot for the 1000s on 30s now lol. The trail 9 has one good Rock climb that's really iffy. Green Goat made it last year. None of this is set in stone. I was just throwing out some tough rides if anyone wants a challenge. Probably do the Tackett creek one for sure because it's the most scenic.

KyGal83

KyGal83

KGB, SNS, Duchess Sheldon, Ms. Daisy, Natasha
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Sand mine would is the most questionable. Never seen a 500 on it but I use to ride my four wheelers up there. Definitely a couple of winch spots. I know of one winch spot for the 1000s on 30s now lol. The trail 9 has one good Rock climb that's really iffy. Green Goat made it last year. None of this is set in stone. I was just throwing out some tough rides if anyone wants a challenge. Probably do the Tackett creek one for sure because it's the most scenic.
I was being a smart @ss. None of it sound's P5'able.. for me anyway. Green Goat.. yeah.

advertisement