futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
In!

Martha and I are booked in on Wednesday at the Kumfurt-In . . .

A word of caution: I've mentioned this trip to a buddy of mine, who may attend with his wife. Tons of 2wd ATV experience (doing way more than his health insurance would likely cover), but he would bring his new SxS: it's a ...

...nope, I can't say it yet. I guess it's a good property buggy. 😌

I'll bring both my P5s! May have to put them back upright occasionally, but they'll run!

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Fixed it for ya.
They aint bad!
They way you were hiding it thought it was a Fire Trap? 🥵
When I first started looking, I was looking seriously @ the Canned Ham Defender.

My original focus was on utility over sport.

When I realized that I could have the vast majority of BOTH utility AND sport with the Pioneer 1000, that's what led me to my final purchase decision. Glad it did.

Racerhed

Racerhed

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2019
Ashland OH
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon X LV
Serious question:

I know @Hondasxs and some other are going to be sleeping in (banana) hammocks with the snakes and bears in the middle of the forests, but is this similar to TO where I/we can just rent a cabin @ Eagle Rock & meet up with some of the other retards who will be there?

I would really love to do the tent/forest camping thing, but unfortunately that's very difficult for someone with 1.35 human legs 0.65% robot /hydraulic/computer leg.

Being that this is would only be my third group ride with the folks from the HondaSXS crowd, I would not want to set my EXPECTATIONS for this MEET & GREET too high and have a NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE as a result.
On the registration I said I’d be camping. I’ll be over landing…

advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
It’s time once again for the MOM ride.
September 29 - October 1
At Ride Royal Blue in Pioneer Tn.
This ride is open to all skill levels and machines.
We will be putting together ride destinations as we get closer to the date so stay tuned.
We will be doing a BBQ dinner for all on Saturday evening at Eagle Rock Campground, all you gotta do is show up and eat.

Also this year we are taking orders for shirts, if you are interested in a shirt send me or @Backwoods a PM titled MOM shirt along with the how many and what size. Shirts are $25 each.
We are only doing pre ride orders, we will NOT be selling shirts at the ride. All shirts will be able to pickup at the ride.
If you want a shirt but can’t make the ride, I will ship it to you for an additional $5.
As soon as @Hondasxs sets up the RSVP please do that so we can make sure we have plenty of food.
Looking forward to see everyone again .

REGISTER HERE ---> https://hondasxs.com/threads/mayhem-on-the-mountain-4-fjb-ii.34471/rsvp-register
We just would like a headcount please.

@Ridinfool @Backwoods

Just got word from my youngest daughter that she is getting married on September 29th in Santa Rosa California. So I will be 2500 miles away during the MOM4 rides.

Obviously I won't be able to guide anyone on a 15hr gravel road / class 5 rock bouncer ride 😁

So make plans accordingly and cancel getting me the 2 T shirts. Gonna miss riding but can't miss giving away my little girl.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Ridinfool @Backwoods

Just got word from my youngest daughter that she is getting married on September 29th in Santa Rosa California. So I will be 2500 miles away during the MOM4 rides.

Obviously I won't be able to guide anyone on a 15hr gravel road / class 5 rock bouncer ride 😁

So make plans accordingly and cancel getting me the 2 T shirts. Gonna miss riding but can't miss giving away my little girl.
Congratulations on the wedding, as always, family first. We will make plans accordingly.
Thanks for the heads up and safe travels.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I was gonna ask: "So who is standing in for you @ the wedding?" LOL. J/K.

Enjoy and congrats.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
🤔....so that means either y'all are getting lost in the woods following the FooooooL ......... or Backwoods is going to give y'all a VIP tour of all the parking lots in the area🤦‍♂️😂😂😂 there's always that third option but, I don't think Brad stocks that much KY......😬 y'all are phucked 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
🤔....so the means either y'all are getting lost in the woods following the FooooooL ......... or Backwoods is going to give y'all a VIP tour of all the parking lots in the area🤦‍♂️😂😂😂 there's always that third option but, I don't think Brad stocks that much KY......😬 y'all are phucked 😂😂😂
No matter where I end up, LTM will get me back. :D

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
@Ridinfool @Backwoods

Sorry to hear that

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
🤔....so that means either y'all are getting lost in the woods following the FooooooL ......... or Backwoods is going to give y'all a VIP tour of all the parking lots in the area🤦‍♂️😂😂😂 there's always that third option but, I don't think Brad stocks that much KY......😬 y'all are phucked 😂😂😂
Getting phucked can be a good thing. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

advertisement