JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Does anyone have door windows nets they would be willing to sell or trade for a case of beer? @Hondasxs is taking us through the jungle on this overland.
Umm wait

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Does anyone have door windows nets they would be willing to sell or trade for a case of beer? @Hondasxs is taking us through the jungle on this overland.
And at night they pretend they work at a candy place. Something about packing fudge. I’d wouldn’t worry about nets so much 🤣🤣🤣🤣

advertisement
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
@TripleB @JACKAL have you been on the “private trails “ at Eagle rock ? Anything worth going to ? I was thinking of checking it out after I get set up Thursday while everyone is doing their thing it’s a small area

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
@TripleB @JACKAL have you been on the “private trails “ at Eagle rock ? Anything worth going to ? I was thinking of checking it out after I get set up Thursday while everyone is doing their thing it’s a small area
I haven't either, it appears to be pretty level terrain going by topo elevations. Which translates to me as potentially LeBrea Mud pits. But I haven't checked it out.

I'm guiding 4 days next week so might shoot through there and see what's what.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I haven't either, it appears to be pretty level terrain going by topo elevations. Which translates to me as potentially LeBrea Mud pits. But I haven't checked it out.

I'm guiding 4 days next week so might shoot through there and see what's what.
I would imagine your spot on. If you do report back

advertisement