JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Also I wanna to be clear on the type of ride Friday will be. It's gonna be a long ass ride. With lots of gravel and blacktop. Also the trail that we will be looking for the horses on, is heavily overgrown with Autumn Olive bushes. Nets or upper doors are a blessing if you have them lol. Try to be at the campground at 8:30 am, leave at 9am and at best, be back 8pm if nothing goes wrong. Just letting everyone know so you won't be crying about getting back at 1am, machine, face and arms scratched all to hell, eyes and lungs full of dust and 1/8 of your expensive ass tires gone.
Well, I guess we won't see @Backwoods on Friday 🙄

JayPo

JayPo

Somewhat Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Also I wanna to be clear on the type of ride Friday will be. It's gonna be a long ass ride. With lots of gravel and blacktop. Also the trail that we will be looking for the horses on, is heavily overgrown with Autumn Olive bushes. Nets or upper doors are a blessing if you have them lol. Try to be at the campground at 8:30 am, leave at 9am and at best, be back 8pm if nothing goes wrong. Just letting everyone know so you won't be crying about getting back at 1am, machine, face and arms scratched all to hell, eyes and lungs full of dust and 1/8 of your expensive ass tires gone.
Sounds like a great day

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X
Count us out for the Fri ride, the girls get a bit cranky after 9-10 hrs in the buggy and I don't want to hear it :rolleyes:

Anyone interested in going to Tackett Thur or Fri, I know most have been there a lot but I'd like to take @Ron-P-jr & crew to the cabin/overlook if it's still accessible

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
Count us out for the Fri ride, the girls get a bit cranky after 9-10 hrs in the buggy and I don't want to hear it :rolleyes:

Anyone interested in going to Tackett Thur or Fri, I know most have been there a lot but I'd like to take @Ron-P-jr & crew to the cabin/overlook if it's still accessible
X2 here… I/we might be down for this alt ride… I’ll know more later

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Talon R

Tackett for Thursday would be ok.

advertisement
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X
I'd be interested in Tackett one day. I'd like to get back to Pigeons Roost since they opened it back up.
I'm guessing that's in/around Tackett? We only went there last year @ MOM III, I think I could find my way there, not sure about getting back 😆

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

If nothing else you could follow us to tackett creek Friday. We will be going by Slate Rock. It's a straight shot up the mountain to the cabin and overlook.

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I'm guessing that's in/around Tackett? We only went there last year @ MOM III, I think I could find my way there, not sure about getting back 😆
Pigeons Roost is in Tackett but has been closed for a few years. I've been there once or twice. Its a good ways from the Slate wall, cabin, overlook area, but I think it is doable for a day ride. I can get around the area fairly well.

advertisement