GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Talon R
So close…getting so close! (Her, twss).

We got any routes figured out yet? @TripleB you got your stuff put back together so you can be an adventure leader again?

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So close…getting so close! (Her, twss).

We got any routes figured out yet? @TripleB you got your stuff put back together so you can be an adventure leader again?
I've got it back together and going for a ride in about an hour to see if it falls apart. No definite plans yet other than going to Middlesboro one day for a chance to find the horses.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I'm thinking about making it Friday so you can go. Plus it will probably be a late return time. Which would work better with Saturday's ride being short and probably not a super early departure time.
You really love me

NoMo!!!!

advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
For Friday:

Based on prior conversations with @Backwoods was doing a shorter 8hr or less ride, mayhaps a run through New River Unit or maybe Gobey trails, stop at Hembrys Bologna store on way back, something like that.

Meet at Eagle Rock Campground Red Bldg. Leaving 9:30AM ish return by 5PM ish on Friday

I got a group I'm taking 3 days in a row this coming week and will use them to pre run Gobey to see if the trails are clear, still have several large trees (Big MOFOs) in a few spots that are too dangerous to mess without using a dozer. Worst one is in New River trail 14 laying lengthwise in the trail for past 6 weeks. Can't tie off to pull a cut section without getting pulled off the mountain side with it.

Last edited:
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm gonna go back to Standing Stone on Wednesday and wherever else I end up that day. I don't have anything planned yet for Thursday because I'm Moving the Middlesboro/Horse ride to Friday. Saturday to the Top Of The World and wherever after that.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Also I wanna be clear on the type of ride Friday will be. It's gonna be a long ass ride. With lots of gravel and blacktop. Also the trail that we will be looking for the horses on, is heavily overgrown with Autumn Olive bushes. Nets or upper doors are a blessing, if you have them lol. Try to be at the campground at 8:30 am, leave at 9am and at best, be back 8pm, if nothing goes wrong. Just letting everyone know so you won't be crying about getting back at 1am, machine, face and arms scratched all to hell, eyes and lungs full of dust and 1/8 of your expensive ass tires gone.

Last edited:
advertisement