Muttly

Sep 2, 2017
Mid MI
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Anyone going?
3rd Annual Harrison PowerSports ORV Spring Ride April 7th

It's posted on Facebook:

Join us as we head out onto Michigans wonderful ORV Routes, Forrestry Roads, and county back roads!

This year we are changing things up!

With the opening of many local snowmobile trails, fire trails, and state forrestry roads, we plan on changing up the way we head out to St Helen by adding the Fur Farm Loop (Trails 656/657) as well as adding the trail 654 leg to change up the way we head north in the Prudenville area.

WCFX-FM will team up with us and morning refreshments & doughnuts will be provided by Cops & Doughnuts - Clare City Bakery. We also want to thank Chuck Powell, owner of The Chuck Wagon Family Restaurant and Pizzeria and Chuck's Shop And Save for once again allowing us to use their property just to th north of us for participant parking. If you are in town for the weekend we highly reccomend stoping by both places and shoping/eating!

Upon arriving in St Helen, we will head over to Richfield Park & Campground where Gene from WCFX-FM will be cooking hotdogs and bratwurst for participants. After a break lunch, we will head down into town for gas and then off to the sand pit to have a little fun and test rides in to Textron Off Road Products.

Also new this year we will be helping Make-A-Wish Fundraising Team Skyler & Rayna raise money for the Make A Wish Foundation which grants wishes of amazing experiences to kids with life-threatening medical conditions to give them the power to feel stronger, more courageous, and more determined to overcome their illnesses. Best yet, the money raised by this team goes towards our little Michiganders!

Donations are NOT required to participate, but greatly appreciated. Harrison PowerSports will match total donations raised, up to $300. Cash, check, or money orders only please. No credit cards or third party payments.

We will meet here at our shop at 8am, and will leave at 9am SHARP! This is close to 70 miles ONE WAY. We will make potty and stretch breaks along the way. Please keep in mind the distance. Have snacks and most importantly spare gas if you don't think your machine will make it all the way.

This will be a MEDIUM to FAST paced ride due to the length. We do not recommend ATVs or Dirt Bikes due to the length unless you have means to carry extra fuel There will be NO fuel stops along the way until we get to Dingman's Bar.

Kids are always welcome, but keep in mind the length. This will be an all day event.

Since this is Michigan, we all know weather loves to change. Make sure to dress responsibly and to pack layers just in case!

Rain, snow, sleet, or shine, the ride will go on!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'll keep it in mind. I'll be seeing the owner of Harrison Power Sports in a few weeks and I'll ask him about it
Oooooooooooooooo!!! Hahahahaha

Reactions: trigger
Rbol121

Rbol121

Mar 3, 2018
Livonia, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Damn wish I could make it. My daughter has gymnastics meet that day.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!