P700 Miles per tank?

JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I am just wondering, what the miles per tank full of fuel is the norm? I know that it differs with foot pedal but how many miles should I expect to get per tank?

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I am just wondering, what the miles per tank full of fuel is the norm? I know that it differs with foot pedal but how many miles should I expect to get per tank?
On the average ride, mine would go around 90-100 miles before the low fuel flash.

The 2015 and up have an O2 sensor. They might do a bit better.

Reactions: swsebek
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks for the reply, needed to know!
You're welcome.

As you said, very dependent on several factors. I almost always carried fuel...if not for myself, then for somebody I might've come across who needed it.

P

PolkaJoe

Nov 5, 2017
NEPA
Ownership

1. 700-4
If just easy trail riding my '17 700-4 and not romping on it, I typically get 100-110. I'm confident I could squeeze another 10-15 out of it ... but that's a long walk back. :)

Edit: But it has been way lower if mudding or hauling gear. I've seen 80-90 as well.

Reactions: swsebek
P

Pioneer500

Jan 12, 2017
Dayton, Nv.
Ownership

1. 500
I have gone as much as 80 miles and filled up and it took only a little over 4 gallons. I do not hot rod much. I like looking at the scenery

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!