P1000m5 Mirrors with soft doors and windshield ??

Dirtstiffs-1000

Dirtstiffs-1000

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 3, 2018
Republican from the wet side of Oregonifornia
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I need some of those. I assume he is a member here and can be contacted thru the site? How much for a set?

Also, how are you mounting the mirrors in the summertime when you take the upper doors off?

Thanks a bunch!
Yes, a member.
PM (private message) @tjoreo .

I have Honda OEM mirrors that clamp on the A pillar, when the doors are off In summer.
2 bolt swap each mirror between summer and winter mounts. Quick and easy.

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Very nice work. The brackets appear to be exact copies of the ones my friend made but made of a synthetic material.
@HBarlow Actually I came up with the 3d printed version as well. I had the file saved based on the aluminum version that you came up with your instructions for. I made @Dirtstiffs-1000 a set of the aluminum brackets and told him I was toying with the idea of making some 3d versions to hopefully help more people out. I figured no time like the present so I made a set and sent them to him and he has been helping spread the word that these might be an option. I have been having a little trouble with the quality of them but believe I have an idea to make them stronger. Version 2 is on the way with the hopes to help more Honda users out. I guess it is a good time of year to work on the design as a lot of people like myself are pulling their doors off, so hopefully I'll have dependable version soon. Hope you are doing well Harvey and as always Thanks for your friendship.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
@HBarlow Actually I came up with the 3d printed version as well. I had the file saved based on the aluminum version that you came up with your instructions for. I made @Dirtstiffs-1000 a set of the aluminum brackets and told him I was toying with the idea of making some 3d versions to hopefully help more people out. I figured no time like the present so I made a set and sent them to him and he has been helping spread the word that these might be an option. I have been having a little trouble with the quality of them but believe I have an idea to make them stronger. Version 2 is on the way with the hopes to help more Honda users out. I guess it is a good time of year to work on the design as a lot of people like myself are pulling their doors off, so hopefully I'll have dependable version soon. Hope you are doing well Harvey and as always Thanks for your friendship.
You're a good man, Seth.

Reactions: tjoreo

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!