mobile shop project starts now!

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
sold 3 bikes this week no not the kx build so i bought a new toy going to be my new shop/mobile garage
20161101 154604

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Will it be like a mobile mechanic shop to work on cars and trucks?

Or one to bring to the pioneer takeover and repear for a modest fee other peoples rides. I do think there would be money to be made that way. People a constantly backing ATVs and UTVs left and right. ;):cool:

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Congratulations Jak that's really cool.

Reactions: jak9922
jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Will it be like a mobile mechanic shop to work on cars and trucks?

Or one to bring to the pioneer takeover and repear for a modest fee other peoples rides. I do think there would be money to be made that way. People a constantly backing ATVs and UTVs left and right. ;):cool:
bike atvs and utvs i only work on cars and trucks now as a favor for friends lol and of course to bring my toys places

Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!