Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
you Guys that own Talons. What is the exact length of the R and X from the furthest point forward to the furthest point in the rear. Stock or with accessories that may stick out. Asking cuz if In the event I decide to add one to my stable sometime. So In order for me to decide on an R or X would depend on this for my toyhauler that I’m not getting rid of anytime soon. My P1K5 just fits front to back. With a little room to spare. Thanks for your responses.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
you Guys that own Talons. What is the exact length of the R and X from the furthest point forward to the furthest point in the rear. Stock or with accessories that may stick out. Asking cuz if In the event I decide to add one to my stable sometime. So In order for me to decide on an R or X would depend on this for my toyhauler that I’m not getting rid of anytime soon. My P1K5 just fits front to back. With a little room to spare. Thanks for your responses.
What is the length of the garage in the hauler?
Here are the specs from my manual.
Capture88

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
What is the length of the garage in the hauler?
Here are the specs from my manual.
View attachment 132867
It’s 11 feet. From what I looked at in the brochure the R just fits, but that was a drawing that I wasn’t too sure about.

Reactions: Plumber32
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Stock is 10'4" That will be tight!

H

HondaTech

Their both the same length according to Honda. My GM has a 12 foot garage on his toy hauler and it fit pretty easily length wise. It was just short enough to fit with 32" tires rubbed the porch netting hanging from to ceiling.

Hes running stock bumpers for now, no accessories except for some underside protection stuff.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Their both the same length according to Honda. My GM has a 12 foot garage on his toy hauler and it fit pretty easily length wise. It was just short enough to fit with 32" tires rubbed the porch netting hanging from to ceiling.

Hes running stock bumpers for now, no accessories except for some underside protection stuff.
Thanks for that info.
From what I’ve measured they both will fit and tight. I have Etrac in my hauler and my P1K5 with 30’s and forward arms and rear arms fit no problem but tight. From what I measured on my P1K5 and all the stuff on it, it’s about the same, short about an inch (story of my life! Lol) I wasn’t sure if the brochure pic was that correct? Seams now to be.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would bet you could drag your trailer to the dealer and make a condition of sale that it fit your hauler.
We went the other way, Pioneer had to fit the trailer before we signed on it.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I would bet you could drag your trailer to the dealer and make a condition of sale that it fit your hauler.
We went the other way, Pioneer had to fit the trailer before we signed on it.
Yup I thought the same thing. Probably will do that.

Reactions: BWAF
my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Thanks for that info.
From what I’ve measured they both will fit and tight. I have Etrac in my hauler and my P1K5 with 30’s and forward arms and rear arms fit no problem but tight. From what I measured on my P1K5 and all the stuff on it, it’s about the same, short about an inch (story of my life! Lol) I wasn’t sure if the brochure pic was that correct? Seams now to be.
I guess I shouldn't have let you sit in mine on the trail at takeover huh?

stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
My 1000X has the Honda optional steel bumpers on the front and back. I have personally measured the vehicle, bumper to bumper, at 10' 8" (128"). The book specifications probably apply to the vehicle sans bumpers. Hope that helps.

Steve

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
My 1000X has the Honda optional steel bumpers on the front and back. I have personally measured the vehicle, bumper to bumper, at 10' 8" (128"). The book specifications probably apply to the vehicle sans bumpers. Hope that helps.

Steve
Sure does! Thanks Steve

Reactions: stellarpod

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!