Talon New Model Year Release

G

GAC

Jan 28, 2019
Escondido, California
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hello -
I'm a new member of this forum and soaking in all the data related to the new Talon. I'm excited and considering a purchase but wondering what Honda's timing is on new model releases - say a 2020. So while they are currently delivering 2019's, at what point to they cut over and introduce the new model year? For the CRF MX line they seem to come out earliest in Sept but what has the history been for the Pioneer line up?

I'm in So Cal, so my desert riding season is coming to an end until Oct / Nov. So trying to decide do I wait for a 2020?

Thx
Gary

Reactions: sharp
HondaProKevin

HondaProKevin

May 19, 2015
Chattanooga TN
www.HondaProKevin.com
Honda doesn't really have a set schedule when it comes to most model announcements... At least not one I have been able to peg year after year for the last decade-plus haha.

If I was a betting man, I'd say the 2020 Talon won't hit dealers until December'ish at the earliest and even later if they make any changes to the model lineup. We'll start seeing some 2020 Honda models announced and roll out to dealers before the middle of summer but it won't be uniform throughout the entire model lineup.

Reactions: Rambo and Chooglin

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!