Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I want to give a shout out to Montana Jacks.

I have done a fair amount of business with them and they are always fantastic to work with. When you call, Scott (the owner) answers the phone and he's a great guy. They are a small shop in Montana but do a great deal of business with WARN and seems to have a great relationship with the WARN Rep.

Recently I called because I had an issue with my VRX 45 turning on for not apparent reason. He spent a good 20 minutes or more on the phone with me talking out the situation and trying to isolate the cause of the problem. I told him i really didn't know what to blame or what caused it. I did some testing on my own and called him back later on. I wasn't searching for free stuff we were just trying to find out what was going on. This problem has only happened twice in 14 months so it was hard to isolate or reproduce the problem. Scott contacted the Warn rep and it sounds like the contactor has caused this problem on other machines. Scott called me back and said the rep recommended a new contactor and he was shipping me one right away free of charge. Again, I wasn't looking for something for free and Scott went out of his way to help me with a solution.

Check them out for Warn products as well as quite a few other off road accessories.

Montanajacks.com

Toll Free: 877-463-2344

Last edited:
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I want to give a shout out to Montana Jacks.

I have done a fair amount of business with them and they are always fantastic to work with. When you call, Scott (the owner) answers the phone and he's a great guy. They are a small shop in Montana but do a great deal of business with WARN and seems to have a great relationship with the WARN Rep.

Recently I called because I had an issue with my VRX 45 turning on for not apparent reason. He spent a good 20 minutes or more on the phone with me talking out the situation and trying to isolate the cause of the problem. I told him i really didn't know what to blame or what caused it. I did some testing on my own and called him back later on. I wasn't searching for free stuff we were just trying to find out what was going on. This problem has only happened twice in 14 months so it was hard to isolate or reproduce the problem. Scott contacted the Warn rep and it sounds like the contactor has caused this problem on other machines. Scott called me back and said the rep recommended a new contactor and he was shipping me one right away free of charge. Again, I wasn't looking for something for free and Scott went out of his way to help me with a solution.

Check them out for Warn products as well as quite a few other off road accessories.

Montanajacks.com

Toll Free: 877-463-2344
I had to replace my Warn Contactor also on my 4000 and the remote cord at different times. They stand behind their product.

Reactions: sharp
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!