Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Stock suspension and tires on mine.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
So with the highlifter lift maybe a few more inches of lift;)
Do you run the side shields?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Mike129

Mike129

May 9, 2016
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So with the highlifter lift maybe a few more inches of lift;)
Do you run the side shields?
I don't run the side shields. I do have one question though...I just bought the side markers for the edge of the plow. I don't see a good place to bolt them on and I cannot imagine I am supposed to drill holes to mount them. Any thoughts?

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I don't run the side shields. I do have one question though...I just bought the side markers for the edge of the plow. I don't see a good place to bolt them on and I cannot imagine I am supposed to drill holes to mount them. Any thoughts?

Could use a short flat strap from one of the end carriage bolts that hold the rubber flap on, or maybe an L bracket. Of course you would have to get a longer carriage bolt. The only other way would be to add side shields and attach to them, or drill holes like you are suggesting (which would be the easiest).

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
On mine I just used one of the mounting bolts for the flap and had it tipped at an angle. I wasn't too impressed with the moose markers I put on and after one winter I had them about ripped off. My good friend is a snowplow driver and he gave me a set of these. Way better with the size and cable reinforced and for about the same price.Winter® Plow Markers 30” | Winter® Equipment Company

Reactions: Eltobgi and Mike129
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Like the design with two mounting bolts per marker rather than one which could swivel! Thanks I'm going to order a set!

Reactions: tjoreo
tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Like the design with two mounting bolts per marker rather than one which could swivel! Thanks I'm going to order a set!
I had trouble with mine tripping a lot which put a strain on the moose markers. These have the cable inside so they take quite a bit more abuse. The 30 inch is kind of overkill but I think a guy could cut them shorter if they want.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eltobgi

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!