P500 More bottom end power

C

Christepher

Oct 10, 2018
PE Canada
Ownership

1. Talon X
So last week I got into a little swamp and filled her full of water, After a week of cleaning and drying out, I snorkeled the P5 and ran all the lines into the cage.
This weekend we went for an 80km run and I found it had more bottom end power but seemed to struggle on higher speed/power. I did put a cone style prefilter to save the dust from coming in. In anyone's experience, would this make it starve for air on the top RPM. Any and all input/suggestions are welcome.

C

Christepher

Oct 10, 2018
PE Canada
Ownership

1. Talon X
I did not.. went the full 2 in ID all the way up. I do have a prefilter on it and thinking that may have been starving it up top end.. will test drive without and see how that goes.

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
Run a mile at WFO and read the plug and see if it looks lean?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!