P1000 More Light/ front lights/rear lights

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So on my last build I put a cheap 52" light bar just under the roof line and a pair of fog lights up on the bumper. Here is a link for what I had. Only at the time it wasn't in a kit like this.

https://www.amazon.com/Yitamotor-Ha...pID=51ykkIao3JL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

They all held up well for over 18 months with no issues. I thought they were pretty bright....Everyone looking into them thought so anyway....

I also had some cheap o's on the back for lighting up the bed and seeing in reverse.

SO, I am looking for input on different lights. If I can get more light output and use fewer lights or smaller lights that would be great. It sounds like Rough Country has some good options. @ohanacreek has a 20" on front and @joeymt33 which lights are you using? I know Rigid makes good lights but I'll be damned if I'm spending that kind of money. Thanks for any input.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!