BOX1

Calendar Mulberry /Mill Creek Ride Feb 28- Mar 1

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Finally edited one of the night ride videos (I edited out almost an hour of footage). This was right before @Plumber32 got stuck on the trees and I was following @joeymt33 in @snuffnwhisky machine. Still have a few more to work through.

That must have been the Sat night ride I missed due to overheating ...... looked like a good'un.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Only if you promise to swallow..
Beer! It was pretty cold the night ride last year, so anybody interested, doesn't have to end of Feb, pick a date if your interested in a group ride there and bring that KRX, I wana drive it!

Last edited:
J

JTW

Beer! It was pretty cold the night ride last year, so anybody interested, doesn't have to end of Feb, pick a date if your interested in a group ride there and bring that KRX, I wana drive it!
That’s the usual dates for that ride.. right?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That’s the usual dates for that ride.. right?
Need to look at the calendar to be exact , but yes last week end of Feb.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!