Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A group of us are looking to gather at Mulberry Mountain Lodging near Combs, AR to ride on the weekend of Feb 28th-Mar 1st. I am sure there will be several in the group that arrive as early as Thursday. Currently the potential for Cabins and Campsites is pretty open as we still have the potential for a little cooler weather.

Links for reference:
Mulberry Mountain Lodging
Ozark-St. Francis National Forests - OHV Riding & Camping
Maplets Map

Couple of Cautions:
  1. We like to avoid posting to FB about these rides at Mulberry - while there are nice Rangers out there we know that they watch the FB groups for rides in the Mulberry area and adjust their schedule accordingly - it should be early enough in the year that we will be off radar
  2. If you are invited to play Cards against Humanity - note that playing that game is cursed at Mulberry - at least one person who plays will not make the ride the next day and there is a 50% chance you will never get on the forum again - you have been warned
Additional Info:
  • Two-way Radio - highly recommended
    • FRS 4 (462.6375) and FRS 6 (462.6875) will be starting freq and we will adjust from there
  • Milwaukee Heated Jackets and Vest are going on sale now (just saying)
  • Due to the length of the trails (away from camp) be prepared with all the food and drinks (as well as clothing) that you need to sustain yourself and your riders for that days ride.
  • Skid plates recommended but not required
  • Spare tire, plugs, compressor (don't necessarily need to take spare on trail be good idea to have one back at camp

Itinerary will be loose as it has always been based on when people arrive. Usually there is a ride Friday during the day that will start about 10am or so. Night rides will happen and usually start based on when people get back in from the days ride. The Mill creek trails are clearly marked and have multiple sources of maps available.

Tagging the people who sign up to attend last years ride - feel free to tag additional folks
@GlockMeister @nbomar @Plumber32 @Tramguage1 @Pilgrim @Smitty335 @Kilo427 @JTW @BigOL3 @Cuoutdoors @canadianbacon @Daymond @Doug_Jones @Gunslingertom @JimmyA @Kevdp4 @Landman @Neohio @my99svt @RingMaster @Shooter63 @YardDog @Tigermark

@joeymt33 @Adam490 @snuffnwhisky @TerryH
@Hondasxs - can you set up a RSVP for this?

Old Registration list! - NEW one is above!
Adam490 - 2 - Star Cabin 1
BigOL3 - 1 - If it comes to sleeping in my tent, I will have to wait to see weather forecast
BWAF - 2
Cuoutdoors - 2 - Will be 2 or 3. Site 25
Doug_Jones - 2 - Staying in Lakeside Cottage
GlockMeister - 1
JTW - 1 - f*** it... I’m in. Y’all can fight over who I’m riding with.
Kevdp4 - 2 - Annies Cabin
Landman - 2 - Cabin
my99svt - 2 - Wife is gonna show you guys how to trail ride!
Pilgrim - 2 - Staying in river cabin...
Plumber32 - 1
Ragnar406 - 1
Rocket - 2 - Maybe/ love to/ Gotta ask Momma
snuffnwhisky - 1 - Hope to make it

Total: 24

Last edited by a moderator:
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m in. Site 15 or 16. Whatever @my99svt doesn’t use. My mom will be joining again in her LE as well. Scott Turnage will also be there in either his Viking 6 or his Rzr. I’m sure Ed and June will be going also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ll try. Last year I didn’t decide to go until the day before. Every time I make the effort to go ride with the groups on here, it’s always been well worth it and a lot of fun.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!