BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Meh. Snuffs thread needed some traffic :)

I'm excited, been wanting to ride up there since I got the ATV a few years ago but couldn't ever get anyone to make the journey up there.
You should have fun

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My call worked out, but I would of traded after being there once
I’ve already traded to go to the TO, there’s only two of us that do my job so I’m on call every other week.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hear you don't want to wear it out ,that would suck with 2 guys lots of two weeks in a row
It can be a challenge at times. To make it even better, our on call starts and ends on Wednesday!

B

BobRack

Supporting Member
Oct 7, 2019
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
A group of us are looking to gather at Mulberry Mountain Lodging near Combs, AR to ride on the weekend of Feb 28th-Mar 1st. I am sure there will be several in the group that arrive as early as Thursday. Currently the potential for Cabins and Campsites is pretty open as we still have the potential for a little cooler weather.

Links for reference:
Mulberry Mountain Lodging
Ozark-St. Francis National Forests - OHV Riding & Camping
Maplets Map

Couple of Cautions:
  1. We like to avoid posting to FB about these rides at Mulberry - while there are nice Rangers out there we know that they watch the FB groups for rides in the Mulberry area and adjust their schedule accordingly - it should be early enough in the year that we will be off radar
  2. If you are invited to play Cards against Humanity - note that playing that game is cursed at Mulberry - at least one person who plays will not make the ride the next day and there is a 50% chance you will never get on the forum again - you have been warned
Additional Info:
  • Two-way Radio - highly recommended
    • FRS 4 (462.6375) and FRS 6 (462.6875) will be starting freq and we will adjust from there
  • Milwaukee Heated Jackets and Vest are going on sale now (just saying)
  • Due to the length of the trails (away from camp) be prepared with all the food and drinks (as well as clothing) that you need to sustain yourself and your riders for that days ride.
  • Skid plates recommended but not required
  • Spare tire, plugs, compressor (don't necessarily need to take spare on trail be good idea to have one back at camp

Itinerary will be loose as it has always been based on when people arrive. Usually there is a ride Friday during the day that will start about 10am or so. Night rides will happen and usually start based on when people get back in from the days ride. The Mill creek trails are clearly marked and have multiple sources of maps available.

Tagging the people who sign up to attend last years ride - feel free to tag additional folks
@GlockMeister @nbomar @Plumber32 @Tramguage1 @Pilgrim @Smitty335 @Kilo427 @JTW @BigOL3 @Cuoutdoors @canadianbacon @Daymond @Doug_Jones @Gunslingertom @JimmyA @Kevdp4 @Landman @Neohio @my99svt @RingMaster @Shooter63 @YardDog @Tigermark

@joeymt33 @Adam490 @snuffnwhisky @TerryH
@Hondasxs - can you set up a RSVP for this?

[RSVP=20327]Click here to RSVP[/RSVP]

Adam490 - 1 - Star Cabin 1
BWAF - 2
Cuoutdoors - 2 - Will be 2 or 3. Site 25
Doug_Jones - 2 - Staying in Lakeside Cottage
GlockMeister - 1
JTW - 1 - f*** it... I’m in. Y’all can fight over who I’m riding with.
Kevdp4 - 2 - Annies Cabin
Landman - 2 - Cabin
my99svt - 2 - Wife is gonna show you guys how to trail ride!
Pilgrim - 2 - Staying in river cabin...
Plumber32 - 1
Ragnar406 - 1
snuffnwhisky - 1 - Hope to make it

Total: 20
A group of us are looking to gather at Mulberry Mountain Lodging near Combs, AR to ride on the weekend of Feb 28th-Mar 1st. I am sure there will be several in the group that arrive as early as Thursday. Currently the potential for Cabins and Campsites is pretty open as we still have the potential for a little cooler weather.

Links for reference:
Mulberry Mountain Lodging
Ozark-St. Francis National Forests - OHV Riding & Camping
Maplets Map

Couple of Cautions:
  1. We like to avoid posting to FB about these rides at Mulberry - while there are nice Rangers out there we know that they watch the FB groups for rides in the Mulberry area and adjust their schedule accordingly - it should be early enough in the year that we will be off radar
  2. If you are invited to play Cards against Humanity - note that playing that game is cursed at Mulberry - at least one person who plays will not make the ride the next day and there is a 50% chance you will never get on the forum again - you have been warned
Additional Info:
  • Two-way Radio - highly recommended
    • FRS 4 (462.6375) and FRS 6 (462.6875) will be starting freq and we will adjust from there
  • Milwaukee Heated Jackets and Vest are going on sale now (just saying)
  • Due to the length of the trails (away from camp) be prepared with all the food and drinks (as well as clothing) that you need to sustain yourself and your riders for that days ride.
  • Skid plates recommended but not required
  • Spare tire, plugs, compressor (don't necessarily need to take spare on trail be good idea to have one back at camp

Itinerary will be loose as it has always been based on when people arrive. Usually there is a ride Friday during the day that will start about 10am or so. Night rides will happen and usually start based on when people get back in from the days ride. The Mill creek trails are clearly marked and have multiple sources of maps available.

Tagging the people who sign up to attend last years ride - feel free to tag additional folks
@GlockMeister @nbomar @Plumber32 @Tramguage1 @Pilgrim @Smitty335 @Kilo427 @JTW @BigOL3 @Cuoutdoors @canadianbacon @Daymond @Doug_Jones @Gunslingertom @JimmyA @Kevdp4 @Landman @Neohio @my99svt @RingMaster @Shooter63 @YardDog @Tigermark

@joeymt33 @Adam490 @snuffnwhisky @TerryH
@Hondasxs - can you set up a RSVP for this?

[RSVP=20327]Click here to RSVP[/RSVP]

Adam490 - 1 - Star Cabin 1
BWAF - 2
Cuoutdoors - 2 - Will be 2 or 3. Site 25
Doug_Jones - 2 - Staying in Lakeside Cottage
GlockMeister - 1
JTW - 1 - f*** it... I’m in. Y’all can fight over who I’m riding with.
Kevdp4 - 2 - Annies Cabin
Landman - 2 - Cabin
my99svt - 2 - Wife is gonna show you guys how to trail ride!
Pilgrim - 2 - Staying in river cabin...
Plumber32 - 1
Ragnar406 - 1
snuffnwhisky - 1 - Hope to make it

Total: 20
I live 20 minutes away. Gonna try to make it.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Who in the heck would schedule a ride in Arkansas in February????:p
Hey we are at the end of this month this year lol... last year it was the beginning

in all seriousness the campground was mostly booked already on any of the following weekend s and that also got into spring break time (one reason booked)

Last edited:
J

John_S

Lifetime Member
Dec 27, 2019
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey guys, some info requested please since we are new to the site and have never been to Mulberry;
  1. Is the any preferred method to camping, we do not have a camper but are fully outfitted for tenting although the wife has indicated lodging may be the way to go.
  2. Is the area pet friendly and does anyone bring dogs on the trail rides? I'll need to make arrangements for our three Brittanies if they are not welcome.
  3. For the veterans of the ride, any helpful tips you can provide to prepare us for a good fun weekend would be appreciated.
Thanks All

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hey guys, some info requested please since we are new to the site and have never been to Mulberry;
  1. Is the any preferred method to camping, we do not have a camper but are fully outfitted for tenting although the wife has indicated lodging may be the way to go.
  2. Is the area pet friendly and does anyone bring dogs on the trail rides? I'll need to make arrangements for our three Brittanies if they are not welcome.
  3. For the veterans of the ride, any helpful tips you can provide to prepare us for a good fun weekend would be appreciated.
Thanks All
Don't be bashful!!! walk up to anyone in the group and introduce yourselves.
There have been members bring pets along, They just need to very strange dog friendly.
Im sure the limited lodging is all booked up. But the campground facilities are very adaquite.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!