P1000 Munnster Snorkel System

caleb7160

caleb7160

Mar 30, 2018
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone had any experience with one of the Munnster Snorkels? I am really looking for something simple to protect the machine, with as little cutting as possible. Hoping someone can share their experience and how the install went. I have seen a lot of custom products on here but there is definitely some appeal to a box showing up with everything you need to install a snorkel and re-route the vent lines!
Unnamed 5 med hr med hr

Hot94Z28

Hot94Z28

Oct 22, 2017
Lexington Missouri
I have the highlifter on mine and that looks very similar to the highlifter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Dave1967

May 23, 2018
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone had any experience with one of the Munnster Snorkels? I am really looking for something simple to protect the machine, with as little cutting as possible. Hoping someone can share their experience and how the install went. I have seen a lot of custom products on here but there is definitely some appeal to a box showing up with everything you need to install a snorkel and re-route the vent lines!View attachment 71128
I also have the similar high lifter diver down snorkel on my 1000-5. Actually just got my last vent lines ran yesterday . Very easy install. Very little cutting. Had to trim a small piece under the hood and pop the passenger side cup holder out .put everything in loose till you get it looking like you want it then mark it up and glue away . I thought the instructions were well written and had plenty of pics to back it up. I will say I didn't care for the way they ran the vent lines. So I ran them up to the roof. This caused me to have to purchase 10 foot of 1/4 tube and an extra fitting. No big deal just didn't want to drill all those holes in the roll cage . Hope this helps. BYW I'm extremely happy with the way it looks and turned out .

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!