P1000 Auxiliary battery and electrical system installed.

Ericseabaugh

Ericseabaugh

Lifetime Member
Jun 17, 2022
South Central Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got my auxiliary electrical system done over the weekend! Isolator and most of the rocker switches, and the USB charger outlet from the club store. Switch panel from PBR Products. Mighty Max battery, Cole Hersee solenoid, wire loom, Blue Sea 12 circuit fuse panel from Amazon. Duetsch connector kit from eBay. And everything else from the local parts stores.
20230218 090715
20230219 033433

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Got my auxiliary electrical system done over the weekend! Isolator and most of the rocker switches, and the USB charger outlet from the club store. Switch panel from PBR Products. Mighty Max battery, Cole Hersee solenoid, wire loom, Blue Sea 12 circuit fuse panel from Amazon. Duetsch connector kit from eBay. And everything else from the local parts stores. View attachment 376149View attachment 376150
looks good

Ericseabaugh

Ericseabaugh

Lifetime Member
Jun 17, 2022
South Central Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good job, those are quality components that should serve you well. The rusty pliers are a nice touch also ..........
Those rusty pliers I found between the winch plate and the front bumper assembly when I took off the bumper to change the wire winch cable to the synthetic one from the club store. The were in there when we bought it I guess. My wife said that the had to continue riding with us so I had them where the auxiliary battery is at. Now I need to find a new riding spot for them!

Ericseabaugh

Ericseabaugh

Lifetime Member
Jun 17, 2022
South Central Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Very clean and organized, I like that👍
Yeah nothing drives me crazier than a unorganized wiring job with wires just thrown in there all sloppy! Well I guess I some of these idiots out on the highway (big trucks just as bad anymore as 4 wheelers) drive me just as crazy!

Ericseabaugh

Ericseabaugh

Lifetime Member
Jun 17, 2022
South Central Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That’s a clean install. Curious on the voltage spike from the cole-hersee. Had not heard that problem before.
Thank you very much! Yeah I did a little research and I am going to go ahead and install the diode. Apparently it is pretty common and the diode is less than half the price of 1 rocker switch so I figure what the heck can it hurt! I'd never heard of it either, but then I am definitely no electronics and wiring guru either! Other than gear jamming and working on this damn semi, my other strong suit is welding and fabrication. Worked in a welding/ fabrication shop for several years starting with what should have been my senior year in high school but decided making money and working was more important than finishing school. What a dumb bass I was then, because heck with this economy we'll have plenty of time to work. I think I have to work until noon on the day they toss me in the dirt.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!