My girls!!

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Lmao... very true! Part of the benefit, errr curse of working from your phone 75% of the time.
True. But honestly I hate what techno has done to life. Its one reason I dont have a tablet or access to my emails once I leave the office. When I get to work I have to stay focused on what I'm doing and hate hearing notifications all day. I know I'm an ol F,,er but I kinda miss the days before cells.

P

Papaw1971

Aug 3, 2017
Webbville, ky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dang JT always gets the smart ass answer in first. I was thinking the same thing. Then again he joined a year after me and look at his post count. That boy spends too much time online

Welcome to the forum.
Lol!! Your gonna have to be a little quicker on the draw man!!

Reactions: Dp5hunter
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!