My girls!!

P

Papaw1971

Aug 3, 2017
Webbville, ky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've had the little lady in the front for purdy good while and love her lots... I just met the one in the back and our relationship is lookin very promising... HAPPY HAPPY Happy!!

IMG 0152

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome aboard from semo.

Reactions: sharp
advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I've had the little lady in the front for purdy good while and love her lots... I just met the one in the back and our relationship is lookin very promising... HAPPY HAPPY Happy!!

View attachment 51484
Welcome to the Club from NW Arkansas, if your ever over this way hollar at us and we will show you some smooth trails at White Rock Mtn. HA!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome to the addiction from Texas

Reactions: Dp5hunter
ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Well they're both much better looking than you!! Well played sir.. and welcome to the club!
Dang JT always gets the smart ass answer in first. I was thinking the same thing. Then again he joined a year after me and look at his post count. That boy spends too much time online

Welcome to the forum.

J

JTW

Dang JT always gets the smart ass answer in first. I was thinking the same thing. Then again he joined a year after me and look at his post count. That boy spends too much time online

Welcome to the forum.
Lmao... very true! Part of the benefit, errr curse of working from your phone 75% of the time.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!