Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
She's home and getting used to her new living quarters. Of course it is pouring rain but that gives me time to fix the door rattles and create my prioritized list of accessories. First up, full skids and winch. View attachment 199205

my skid plate arrives tomorrow. 👌

looking sharp

Reactions: JenElio and Biteme
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
"My new therapist doesn't have a name yet...."

What's wrong with "The Therapist"?

• Love
Reactions: PaulF and Mudwing
educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
"My new therapist doesn't have a name yet...."

What's wrong with "The Therapist"?
Not a bad idea... Although I will have to have a conversation with one of my riding buddies who refers to Therapists as "TheRapist" (I believe that's from old Celebrity Jeopardy on SNL" ) I don't need him calling it that around my son. He already had my little guy thinking the Ford Raptor was the Ford "Raped'er"

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and JTW
PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Not a bad idea... Although I will have to have a conversation with one of my riding buddies who refers to Therapists as "TheRapist" (I believe that's from old Celebrity Jeopardy on SNL" ) I don't need him calling it that around my son. He already had my little guy thinking the Ford Raptor was the Ford "Raped'er"
You need new "buddies". Anyone that talks that way around children should not be around children!

Reactions: Mudwing
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
She's home and getting used to her new living quarters. Of course it is pouring rain but that gives me time to fix the door rattles and create my prioritized list of accessories. First up, full skids and winch. View attachment 199205
rain make mud, talon like mud, must paint new talon with mud. mmmmmmmud!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!