My new truck...

BamaBoundSteve

BamaBoundSteve

Lifetime Member
Mar 13, 2015
S.E. Alabama
20150804 111820 resized 1
Hi gang,

Much has happened this summer but I will show you the positive...lol!

Was kind of hoping to buy a new truck once we moved in a couple of years but my plans were moved up a bit. So here is my new ride and a new white P1000 will look good being towed by it...

20150804 111610 resized 1

I was also looking at the new F 150 ' s, which are very nice, but was able to find a better deal on this Tundra. So far I put an Access Cover on it and a Bed Rug in.

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Nice Looking Truck, Congrats!

Reactions: BamaBoundSteve
p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
I'm a big fan of white, myself. Coming from AR, white exteriors coupled with light tan interiors were the only way to survive the summer heat. I had a black truck with charcoal interior once. You could run into the bank, and bake muffins on the dash at the same time. Ha!

Reactions: BamaBoundSteve
BamaBoundSteve

BamaBoundSteve

Lifetime Member
Mar 13, 2015
S.E. Alabama
I'm a big fan of white, myself. Coming from AR, white exteriors coupled with light tan interiors were the only way to survive the summer heat. I had a black truck with charcoal interior once. You could run into the bank, and bake muffins on the dash at the same time. Ha!
That's why I went with a light colored truck....LOL! It gets hot in Alabama.

Reactions: p500fan
BamaBoundSteve

BamaBoundSteve

Lifetime Member
Mar 13, 2015
S.E. Alabama
REMOTE START is worth the $500 premium the heat index was above 110 for most of July. Has been most of August so far.
Yes sir! That's coming next month. When it's 15°out with a wind chill near 0°, it works the other way too...LOL

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes sir! That's coming next month. When it's 15°out with a wind chill near 0°, it works the other way too...LOL

Ha yeah the temp here isn't the most extreme but it swings up and down just enough my next truck will have heated and cooled seats. My Acura did and it spoiled me.

My vehicles are always black on black so tint and remote start have been like tires and a winch on a pioneer and the first things I add.

Last edited:
advertisement
p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
Ha yeah the temp here isn't the most extreme but it swings up and down just enough my next truck will have heated and cooled seats. My Acura did and it spoiled me.

My vehicles are always black on black so tiny and remote start have been like tires and a winch on a pioneer and the first things I add.
I'm gonna assume you meant "tint" instead of "tiny". I agree with that, too. It's a lifesaver in a brutally hot climate. So glad that I have moved to AK. It got up to 75 last week, and my neighbors were moaning about the heat. I just smiled, and left my jacket at the house. Ha!

Reactions: ohanacreek

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!